OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
After going through 30 something pages in this thread, i've decided to sell all my sneakers
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

Originally Posted by ayo eggy

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by ayo eggy

l_62becb0360d9281f543be87bdc88dd73.jpg
what is it and guys shaping there eyebrows perfectly!!!! i mean i do it but you can barely tell!!!! i jus clean them up
laugh.gif

that's like the 10th thing wrong with this pic
laugh.gif

dude has french tip nails, wax brows, pink, pink champion, wmns jordans, calls himself fly boy and im sure this girl has on some lip gloss to make sure hes poppin
roll.gif
sick.gif

back in da pink cam'ron phase this fit MIGHT of been passable....but duke got his brows and nails done
laugh.gif
IT NEVER WOULD OF BEEN PASSABLE... He's Half man, half marshmallow.

true
laugh.gif
aww man, first thing i saw in this pic was the eyebrows...ain't nothing wrong with cleaning them up, especially if they are bushy, but homeboy tookit to the extreme, looks like he drew them in. him and his other dude are Suspects.. in the words of Wendy Williams, *How you doing?*...lmao!!!!, solid pink isa No Go %+*#

The kid in the Celtic Jersey on you tube all I can say is damm ADD, what the hell is wrong with kids these days?

Lmfao at this whole thread. Wow. The material is too funny. Took forever to go through it but all of this +#% was too much. Those Mo-Men was plain nasty
sick.gif
, the grinch and nesquik dudes, etc.....was crazy. I also seen someoffensive stuff but that died
mad.gif
. I just started going back on here anddidn't understand the true definition of hypebeast until now but whoa. Too funny. Seen a lot of this stuff in Harlem, but waaaay more on 42nd. Keep thisstuff coming. Too funny.

Originally Posted by G00NIE GOO GOO

Seriously, what the hell would you do if you're walking through a dark alley and these guys come out of nowhere?

sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
, I know this picture is old but I had recently seen it on a Vice Magazine.

[color= rgb(51, 153, 255)]Even though it's an old pic, kid with the gold flat top, I went to high school with. Talkabout a transition, he wasn't like that. Now he's into this retro look. They even came to Kingdome like this and were laughed at. The "RetroKids" took it too far and even had a boom box with a "Kwame and the new beginning"cassette.[/color]

Originally Posted by ramel091485

[color= rgb(51, 153, 255)]Even though it's an old pic, kid with the gold flat top, I went to high school with. Talk about a transition, he wasn't like that. Now he's into this retro look. They even came to Kingdome like this and were laughed at. The "Retro Kids" took it too far and even had a boom box with a "Kwame and the new beginning"cassette.[/color]

Haha that's Kyle

Back
Top Bottom