Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Super Hypebeast

im jealous
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

why? most of those are fake
laugh.gif
(very good fakes however) There is nothing to be jealous. Look at this kid. hes insane. he thinks hes a light post. and if ur taking pictures like this.. lol

his parents are rich.

dude lives roun' my way, his parents arent rich neither is he , he knows nothing about kicks , he sells and doesnt have anything to spend his money on sohe goes and spends it on hyped up kicks.

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Super Hypebeast

im jealous
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

why? most of those are fake
laugh.gif
(very good fakes however) There is nothing to be jealous. Look at this kid. hes insane. he thinks hes a light post. and if ur taking pictures like this.. lol

his parents are rich.

dude lives roun' my way, his parents arent rich neither is he , he knows nothing about kicks , he sells and doesnt have anything to spend his money on so he goes and spends it on hyped up kicks.
I say turn him in to the cops...do your civic duty...then swoop on his kicks when he's in the clank
laugh.gif

AYOOOOOOOOOOOO!! at dudes takin pictures in the bathroom. while some dudes peeing in the background!

ohwell.gif

18th letter wrote:

Originally Posted by Ima Shoe Addict8

http://www.youtube.com/v/bytf3gZMFkY&rel=1dyzzle wrote:
Originally Posted by fingerollin

Originally Posted by HowieF

i have not laughed this hard in weeks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg im dyinggggggg
roll.gif

I found this to be really entertaining..

that video was awesome.

i will admit it was sorta weird watching those castrated european males gyrating like that but it was entertaining

Wow, in some weird way that was kind of cool, but for some reason I dont ever want to use my voltron packs anymore.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom