OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

randallcweems560x414gw4.jpg

As the website said: "camped out" for a damn hat
smh.gif

I miss the days when I wanted a tee the idea of camping out for it wasn't even an option.

Damn hypebeast Asian kids...yes I am Asian and I said it
laugh.gif

postdrop_thehundreds4.jpg

postdrop_thehundreds1.jpg

postdrop_thehundreds2.jpg

postdrop_thehundreds3.jpg

Originally Posted by CarolinaSmiley15

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

440153e6b8eb014add5678f47d841fbb3a94e02.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and yo dont pm me.....i dont want to hear your bs rubbish E thug stay Phresh
CATS=Charlotte Area Transit System
Riding the bus ain't Phresh

lol what i cant park my car downtown and ride the train to blacksheep!i think that saves gas money try better next time
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dunkman16

lol what i cant park my car downtown and ride the train to blacksheep!i think that saves gas money try better next time
wink.gif

tell that to your tattoo artist... oh nevermind.

Originally Posted by vintagefits

wink.gif

Stop hating! I get compliments everyday thanks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vintagefits

wink.gif

Stop hating! I get compliments everyday thanks
laugh.gif

its a wrap for you since you made that "*+!%!%$" comment.

Originally Posted by shottyblood

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

^^I DONT CARE
roll.gif
you everyone knows you care
stop fronting

One who didn't care wouldn't be here responding to every other post defnding himself.. Real talk..

yeah your right but what i was saying was i dont care anymore its over i finished it so........stop bringin it up lol im out!

Phresh Gravity Check it out!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shottyblood

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

^^I DONT CARE
roll.gif
you everyone knows you care
stop fronting

One who didn't care wouldn't be here responding to every other post defnding himself.. Real talk..

yeah your right but what i was saying was i dont care anymore its over i finished it so........stop bringin it up lol im out!

Phresh Gravity Check it out!
pimp.gif

you still care.

lol, i knw we squashed or whatever, but think about wat you do for a living, you work for a country that dont give a rats a$s about you, they tell you wen to go, wen to come, you basically have no control over your own life. Think about that for a minute.... Taking the easy way out because you didnt feel like going to school and getting a degree, good job buddy, so enjoy your time in the USA, because they bout to ship yo a$s back out, jus like your cousins. Would you like some ice cream w3t back, or do you wanna go build a new house
happy.gif

ok. im done now, peace to the middle east lmao

uhm..i believe you're talkingto me , which I don't see where you getting this from, or what led you to say that.
ya its squashed, but what makes you think you know why i joined the military.
the easy way out? cuz i didnt feel like going to school and getting a degree....smh
you sound like john kerry btw.
hmmm funny cuz i work over 8 hours a day, go to school part time and dj/promote. that sounds pretty easy, does it ?
i dunno if you're going to school, by your grammar and spelling i can't tell, I still got my freshmen comp book, you can have it,
I think you'll make more use of it. I did get an A in that class
thats my life and i know what im doing, everything I've done is by choice,
if you cant cut it in the real world, don't get bitter at me and tell me my life is wack
my cousins ? they're you go with some racist comments, is that really necessary?
yes I'm hispanic, so that means i build houses and I'm a wetbakk? hmm what else? i dont have insurance?
go ahead man keep talking, i wanna hear what else you got to say,
if you were an adult we would go have a beer and laugh this out,
but nahh bro, u cross the line running your mouth and making racist remarks,
i guess you felt that was neccesary,
ignorance.jpg

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

lol, i knw we squashed or whatever, but think about wat you do for a living, you work for a country that dont give a rats a$s about you, they tell you wen to go, wen to come, you basically have no control over your own life. Think about that for a minute.... Taking the easy way out because you didnt feel like going to school and getting a degree, good job buddy, so enjoy your time in the USA, because they bout to ship yo a$s back out, jus like your cousins. Would you like some ice cream w3t back, or do you wanna go build a new house
happy.gif

ok. im done now, peace to the middle east lmao

uhm..i believe you're talking to me , which I don't see where you getting this from, or what led you to say that.
ya its squashed, but what makes you think you know why i joined the military.
the easy way out? cuz i didnt feel like going to school and getting a degree....smh
you sound like john kerry btw.
hmmm funny cuz i work over 8 hours a day, go to school part time and dj/promote. that sounds pretty easy, does it ?
i dunno if you're going to school, by your grammar and spelling i can't tell, I still got my freshmen comp book, you can have it,
I think you'll make more use of it. I did get an A in that class
thats my life and i know what im doing, everything I've done is by choice,
if you cant cut it in the real world, don't get bitter at me and tell me my life is wack
my cousins ? they're you go with some racist comments, is that really necessary?
yes I'm hispanic, so that means i build houses and I'm a wetbakk? hmm what else? i dont have insurance?

go ahead man keep talking, i wanna hear what else you got to say,
if you were an adult we would go have a beer and laugh this out,
but nahh bro, u cross the line running your mouth and making racist remarks,
i guess you felt that was neccesary,
ignorance.jpg

O man i didnt write that i wouldnt have took it that far....one of my friends did sorry for the confusion.believe me or not! everything before that wasme,it was just all fun and games!do you my brother!peace.....

P.S.- and who ever put those comments on my website, its OK ill jus comment yours..oh wait u dont have a website!
roll.gif

Wow this thread has really become disgusting
tired.gif

smh.gif
and I just seen this clown is from NC too. This dude is a prime example of these lame, young and reckless bammas running around just being ignorant.

damn i feel bad i think we messed this boys life up
frown.gif
SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

you're a clown midas
and thanks shottyblood for correcting me

Originally Posted by keeL252

Wow this thread has really become disgusting
tired.gif

smh.gif
and I just seen this clown is from NC too. This dude is a prime example of these lame, young and reckless bammas running around just being ignorant.

BAMMAS?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom