OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

One True Soul
allalon1 wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2070813&id=1037944295

i want to know when this bowtie came back in style?

that style is classic

Fred.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

as classic as it gets

so I guess they were going to hop in the Mystery Machine and solve a mystery

i dunno if it belongs here. some of you might like it but i thought these outfits were stupid

wwkjs8.jpg

Lol strt comedy but please tell me this tool does not have hello kitty in the side of his head? That's totally uncalled for...and yea lames dress like thatall over nyc and that's considered cool....please they jus look like misguided orphans....most of them were born in the 90's and their parents neverlet them dress like that....how do u maneuver in jeans that tight? U gotta let the twig and twins breath...

Lol strt comedy but please tell me this tool does not have hello kitty in the side of his head? That's totally uncalled for...and yea lames dress like thatall over nyc and that's considered cool....please they jus look like misguided orphans....most of them were born in the 90's and their parents neverlet them dress like that....how do u maneuver in jeans that tight? U gotta let the twig and twins breath...

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

Gets me
roll.gif
roll.gif
everytime, how are you going to mean mug and act "gangsta" with rhinestones, pastels, and disney characters.

Dude is basically "thuggin" in his daughters outfit
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont get this thread at all this cant b serious
laugh.gif
CANT B!!!!!
laugh.gif
i couldnt do it and for that you get the
indifferent.gif
face....

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

Gets me
roll.gif
roll.gif
everytime, how are you going to mean mug and act "gangsta" with rhinestones, pastels, and disney characters.

Dude is basically "thuggin" in his daughters outfit
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont get this thread at all this cant b serious
laugh.gif
CANT B!!!!!
laugh.gif
i couldnt do it and for that you get the
indifferent.gif
face....
..LMAO..AND THIS IS WHY I STATED SUMTIMES I DONT GET THIS THREAD..LOL WAT THE HECK IS BUDDY WEARIN..
roll.gif

** IMPORTANT MESSAGE**

I really hope that all you non-NYers dont think that this is how we dress. These are select idiots who think this is how to do it.
Take the time to talk to your children and explain to them that this is wrong. There is nothing right about it.

THank You

** IMPORTANT MESSAGE**

Happy July 4th
wink.gif

every time i go to new york, all you guys wear the same thing. tight jeans and pink shirts with cool shoes, oh and a north face jacket..... but its all good.you guys have your own "cool" style. But who am i to talk...

Originally Posted by never wear them

every time i go to new york, all you guys wear the same thing. tight jeans and pink shirts with cool shoes, oh and a north face jacket..... but its all good. you guys have your own "cool" style. But who am i to talk...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I bet your one of the dudes that just chills at Soho, 34th Street, Times Square, Fulton and ishhh

PLEASE....

Its like me classifying all Southern dudes that still rock 5XL tall tees, Capri Shorts, Fake Jordans and some pinwheel New Eras. Oh wait...

^
im from L.A. buddy. i'm just stating my views and opinions. and of course i dont mean every new yorker bro. c'mon now. i shouldve added/typed all youYOUTH/youngins/etc.

Originally Posted by MoneyStackz

every time i go to new york, all you guys wear the same thing. tight jeans and pink shirts with cool shoes, oh and a north face jacket..... but its all good. you guys have your own "cool" style. But who am i to talk...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I bet your one of the dudes that just chills at Soho, 34th Street, Times Square, Fulton and ishhh

PLEASE....

Its like me classifying all Southern dudes that still rock 5XL tall tees, Capri Shorts, Fake Jordans and some pinwheel New Eras. Oh wait...

i hate to say it, ur like 45% right, i see dudes rocking nightgowns here all the time, im from miami but i live in san antonio now, u see alot of all blackVII's, clear bapes, patent leather everything, etc. actually just saw a dude rocking a "hustler" fitted some fake XXIII's and a white"promethazine with codeine" bottle label tall tee... to each there own i guess

I'm here in NYC for the first time, and that's all I'm seeing. Colored and Tight pants with rope chains and skittle rainbow sneakers.Looking like a silly rabbit from Trixs' ceral. I feel so out of place here with my RL Polo. I guess its a southern thing. IONO Anyhow, I'm off to thecity again today - VIM has any Levis for 29.99. Talk about a big price difference. They're $50 in the south.
indifferent.gif

never wear them wrote:

Actually, that's New Jersey. lol Since visiting here, everybody in NJ seems to have on that very same attire. Being from the south, I'm shockedby seeing how so many people up north sterotype the south but yet they're wearing the very thing they bash. Like many from the south, we're not reallyinto the tall tees. However I do understand your comment. Certain things work for certain people. I just don't feel comfortable wearing certain things.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by MoneyStackz

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

PLEASE....

i hate to say it, ur like 45% right, i see dudes rocking nightgowns here all the time, im from miami but i live in san antonio now, u see alot of all black VII's, clear bapes, patent leather everything, etc. actually just saw a dude rocking a "hustler" fitted some fake XXIII's and a white "promethazine with codeine" bottle label tall tee... to each there own i guess

lol that make me chuckle. but yea im sure everyone realizes that not every one is the same region dress thesame....they're just a select few

Actually, that's New Jersey. lol Since visiting here, everybody in NJ seems to have on that very same attire. Being from the south, I'm shocked by seeing how so many people up north sterotype the south but yet they're wearing the very thing they bash. Like many from the south, we're not really into the tall tees. However I do understand your comment. Certain things work for certain people. I just don't feel comfortable wearing certain things.
Living in NJ, I'd say you're right. However, it all depends on what of NJ you are visiting. Most in urban cities actually do wear thatstuff.
grin.gif
Also, not all people stereotype the South. I bet some of thosepeople couldnt even point Georgia to you on a map.

Back
Top Bottom