OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

4zd3grb.jpg

I like these sweaters. if i'm not mistaken, i Niccolo i think i can recall you copped the green one?

i really would like to buy one of em.

lol...i hate hypebeasts, but i love them. they help me out a lot...
laugh.gif
wait so let me get this straight

nt'ers who were supreme highs and supreme lows are in no way hypebeast, but as soon as you put on a supreme sweater you are?

Originally Posted by dunkman16

how are they hypebeast for waitin on infrareds lol!???
they had a damn photoshoot showing them off outside the store staring like its the meaning of life, haha cmon champ
alien.gif

Originally Posted by famenycity1

4zd3grb.jpg

I like these sweaters. if i'm not mistaken, i Niccolo i think i can recall you copped the green one?

laugh.gif

nt'ers who were supreme highs and supreme lows are in no way hypebeast, but as soon as you put on a supreme sweater you are?
Ive said it before I'll say it again, I see nothing wrong with this pic Edit: Except for the guy wearing shades at midnight

the guys above doesnt really look hype beast. Just a guy with a Mohawk, and some kids who wanted to wear the same shirt on a night out...

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Don't know what to say about today's society.

mad.gif
Me neither our whole culture has been over run by posers andhypebeast...lets just hope they all stay on iss and dont invade niketalk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jamaile

The funny thing I noticed about 90% of these beasts is that they don't look comfortable AT ALL. Like wit dude with the G.I.T.D Dunks. And dude stuntinwit those $40 Authentics, like thats the new %#@+... But for the most part you can't fault em they're mostly kids.

Originally Posted by KingWonder

Originally Posted by NikeTookOver

what is a hypebeast ? really...because by the look of these pictures everybody in thisthread are trying to find themselves and they trying so hard that they lost their minds in the process...like wow, I guess it is true that spandex is the new"cool"

Originally Posted by famenycity1

laugh.gif

Fact is, no one is able to give fashion tips to ANYone, who are you to make a judgement call on fashion? (ageneral question)

However, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and I, like those quoted, would say that Supreme picture is OD. One brand from head to toe is prettyunfashionable and makes you look like a tool. If it was Nike from head to toe, or DC shoes, people would say they look like a clown. But because it'ssupreme, it's automatically labeled as hypebeast.

If they lost the hats or the sweaters, they would be okay.

what do these hypebeast have in thier backpack that its necessary to have them 24/7 like in malls or in movie theaters

Fact is, no one is able to give fashion tips to ANYone, who are you to make a judgement call on fashion? (a general question)
However, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and I, like those quoted, would say that Supreme picture is OD. One brand from head to toe is pretty unfashionable and makes you look like a tool. If it was Nike from head to toe, or DC shoes, people would say they look like a clown. But because it's supreme, it's automatically labeled as hypebeast.

If they lost the hats or the sweaters, they would be okay.

Who are we to make a judgement......? i know that i am a person who knows who i am andknows enough about fashion to know not to
dress like that. i alsohave common sense and was raised not to embarrass my family or myself in public.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom