snuffleupagus.jpg

+
bigbird.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Originally Posted by famenycity1

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I like these sweaters. if i'm not mistaken, i Niccolo i think i can recall you copped the green one?

i really would like to buy one of em.

lol...i hate hypebeasts, but i love them. they help me out a lot...
laugh.gif
wait so let me get this straight

nt'ers who were supreme highs and supreme lows are in no way hypebeast, but as soon as you put on a supreme sweater you are?

Fact is, no one is able to give fashion tips to ANYone, who are you to make a judgement call on fashion? (a general question)

However, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and I, like those quoted, would say that Supreme picture is OD. One brand from head to toe is pretty unfashionable and makes you look like a tool. If it was Nike from head to toe, or DC shoes, people would say they look like a clown. But because it's supreme, it's automatically labeled as hypebeast.

If they lost the hats or the sweaters, they would be okay.

i agree with you

just the fact is, is that everyone is so quick to call out hypebeast these days
they make it seem like it is only acceptable to wear a really expensive pair of shoes with a white tee

i just think people should relax a little bit, i think that if it was a picture of just one dude not 3 it is a clean fit. im not saying im some sort of fasoinexpert but i think i know well enough about streetwear and i look through this topic and shake my head at everyone who calls people out as hypebeast or howthese kids ruined the sneaker game

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I heard one beast ask another "why do you rock the backpack" and He said, it means I'm underground
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exact same question i ask .... Like this ....

Originally Posted by iRock

I heard one beast ask another "why do you rock the backpack" and He said, it means I'm underground
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is still not i consider hypebeast. this is a pretty nice fit imo

i always thought hypebeasts were people who rocked anything hyped up regardless of whether they liked what they were wearing or not. all im seeing is peopledressed like fanny pak with the folks i just mentioned sprinkled in.

Originally Posted by pennyfan757

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is still not i consider hypebeast. this is a pretty nice fit imo
if it wasnt fo the backpack then thats a nice fit no hypebeast whats so ever
ohwell.gif

maybe he was at school hahaha

How you gonna be hating on a fellow NTer. This is a nice fit in my opinion. Although, the backpack is starting to become hypebeast to me, but you don'tknow if he is at school or not.

I carry some sort of "bag" with me in the summer at least, so that I can carry a water bottle(s), inhaler, and book.
Do people really wear bags for "style"?

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Waking up early to catch the 7:30 bus - $3
Mcdonalds breakfast for the 2 hour bus ride to toronto - $4.50
Sun tan lotion for waiting in line - $8
Digital camera - $250
Infrared's - $140
Taking turns to take pictures outside the store - priceless

2isy24h.jpg

15mmdcm.jpg

n542875526_3855666_9191.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
, i wasnt in town that day if i was you probably wouldveseen me in line that day
eyes.gif

and is that behind livestock? i havent seen that graffiti around there before

^^^i dont get it, i just dont get it...o and about the backpack thing...im a student at Tulane Univ. so of course i wear one, but i dont rock them outside ofschool. hypebeasts typically get cartoon character bags or loud color bags and stuff like that or knockoff louie vuiton(fake kanye's
laugh.gif
). i know somepeople however, that carry bags because they dont like filling their pockets with their personals. makes a little sense...but that up above is just
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That guy in the red girls pants is in Urban Outfitters. he didn't carry that "boombox" in. I think it's actually an Ipod player made to looklike a box. They sell it there.

Back
Top Bottom