OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

image006.gif

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

^^^Marc Jacob bag by the way......

honestly, this dude isn't really too bad, especially compared to the rest of the ppl in this thread... at least he ain't rockin them ball huggers
laugh.gif

just my opinion.

I was at Macy's the other day and I saw this shirt for sale......reminded me of that kid with the supreme T

anyone else see it?

Originally Posted by SlimCharlieBrown

It looks like he's wearing grey Uggs.

...That or some snowboard boots...and either he got a plug thru Michael J. Fox or those are some variant Air Mags
laugh.gif

^ SMH at that half ### outfit, more than him being a hypebeast.

like DAMN, if you're gonna be some variant Marty McFly, no red jacket? No pink skateboard (hoverboard)?

That guy, truly is a hypebeast IMO.

^if anything can help that pic, theres a dude with grape v's and a chick with aqua viii's in the background

but lmao @ the black marty mcfly......shouldnt that be a "barrack is the future" shirt instead?

^ Bad? No.. Kicking your grandma is bad... its just annoying to see people who cant think for themselves.

Well this is all in my opinion, but yea, posers are a good word, they do it cause everyone else does and/or its the hot thing at the moment. no matter howridiculous it is.

wow that line is ridiculous. i hope they are in line for an autograph signing or something like that. cause them kats in the back mine as well go home if itsfor appeal/kicks

Back
Top Bottom