OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

laugh.gif

l_d7c42dd43fc10fc362778b8e013c4b2c.jpg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by awwsome

a real hypebeast, but it gets worse..................
29ooim1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG Best one yet!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
am i a hypebeast for want that shirt though?
indifferent.gif

nothing wrong with that shirt, although the picture hiphop tees are kind of dead now...

but if i was black i would wear it
laugh.gif
....dont think i quite have thestreet cred to nonhypebeastfully pull off a dipset tee

or their lingo for that matter...yaaah diiiggg? a! skull gang byrdgang dipset 4 life, u smell me? (no h0m0)

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

Originally Posted by awwsome

29ooim1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG Best one yet!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
am i a hypebeast for want that shirt though?
indifferent.gif

nothing wrong with that shirt, although the picture hiphop tees are kind of dead now...

but if i was black i would wear it
laugh.gif
....dont think i quite have the street cred to nonhypebeastfully pull off a dipset tee

or their lingo for that matter...yaaah diiiggg? a! skull gang byrdgang dipset 4 life, u smell me? (no h0m0)
in my short time on nt this has to be the funniest thing i've read thus far
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^he had to be curling that....because that bar looks like its about 20lbs by itself...i started out with a 50lb bar and two 45s so i know he gotta be able todo that.
roll.gif

and that dude with the zebra pants caaaant possibly be serious
roll.gif
....he prolly just runnin jokes or something

Exactly what I was thinking, kids these days are wack but not that wack. Come on kids keep the tight pants for the ladies, I dont care what your supposedtrend setter friends told you its not a good look, it looks totally STUPID.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

36 OUNCES wrote:
KEARSE15 wrote:
awwsome wrote:
29ooim1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG Best one yet!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Worst part is......He has weights in the background.

Homeboy got like 20lbs total on that bar...I hope he was doing forearms, but I highly doubt it
roll.gif
roll.gif
And smugglers for jeans with a 2XL T
roll.gif
roll.gif

my man got the gumo weights

I thought a hypebeast was someone who wears something because other people think they're cool. The true irony of this thread is that you're judgingthose people by things you think are cool. They like what they like and you like what you like. Who's to say that your style is right and theirs iswrong?

As far as the redundant counter point to the latter sentence above of "what attracts women is right," clearly 1. By that rediculously flawed logiceveryone who wears tight pants is a flaming queen in which case its none of your business anyway, or 2. Women just *may* be attracted by something besides aman's clothes. Anyone who has ever been with a women sexually for any amount of time either should know this, or has a big enough wallet to not reallycare.

I'm absolutely shocked that NT staff have stickied this thread and it's gone as far as it has based purely on hate of others and, I must say, ajuvenile need to belittle others for whatever reason. Then again, when you don't pay for help you can't exactly be choosy about the maturity of thehelp you get.

You think I'm wrong? Tell me off.

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

^^^he had to be curling that....because that bar looks like its about 20lbs by itself...i started out with a 50lb bar and two 45s so i know he gotta be able to do that.
roll.gif
from the look of it, he doesnt look like he can handle the bar on its own..lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pushat973

Originally Posted by kickz4show

36 OUNCES wrote:
KEARSE15 wrote:
awwsome wrote:
29ooim1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG Best one yet!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Worst part is......He has weights in the background.

Homeboy got like 20lbs total on that bar...I hope he was doing forearms, but I highly doubt it
roll.gif
roll.gif
And smugglers for jeans with a 2XL T
roll.gif
roll.gif

my man got the gumo weights

its gonna be tuff to top this one.... if yur on NT own up to this pic.....dont be scurred

Back
Top Bottom