OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by pr1nts

you guys are acting like a bunch of females. posting pictures of other men, then studying their outfits and picking petty things to make fun of them about.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ the fools posting in this thread trying to feel better about themselves.

Couldn't have said it any better. I'm willing to bet that at least half of you have at some point in time, taking a picture of your "outfit forthe day" and posted this in the WDYWTD thread with the sole purpose of getting approval from other men. Who needs innate self esteem when take a pictureof yourself hopefully "looking good" and posting it on a male dominated site for analysis and critique and ultimately, approval...you chaps make melaugh...

Y'all are the same types to go "info on those (insert article of clothing)" so you can go pick it up and rock and post once again in the WDYWTD.Real original...'cause if that is not the definition of hypebeast, then i don't know what is. Ohh wait...maybe it's not...considering theall-mighty sneaker guru's created a definition of hypebeast, and redefine it every year, so they can shift the awkward stares from themselves unto others.Let me guess, some of your favorite shirts are made by SUPREME or CROOKS or L&D...and your jeans are $100+ selvidge; not because you're a constructionworker and you need tough denim for those grueling days on the job, but because walking around from sneaker shop to sneaker shop to buy shoes you reallydon't need is serious bizness--and it is because you've been down with this whole thing before all the loser hypebeast popped up a few years ago.You're an OG to this game...

If someone doesn't conform to your ideals of fashion or those mandated by WDYWTD then they're a hypebeast. Heck if they wear the accepted attire butdon't rock it "how they are supposed to rock it", then they are hypebeast...

Lets jack peoples myspace pics, then criticize them for the hell of it, then go make "how do you lace your (insert sneaker) thread".

This thread is full of hypocrisy--and i figured it was about time for a mature "individual" to introduce some maturity. Those who are truly mature wesee what i am saying...all five of you, lol.

If you have any legitimate response to the purpose of this thread, feel free to enlighten me...if you are gonna respond with a U MADD, +$$@!, or somenonsensical GIF all for the adoration of your boy buddies in this thread--feel free to do so as well. Like i said, the real adults will see my point...

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

you guys are acting like a bunch of females. posting pictures of other men, then studying their outfits and picking petty things to make fun of them about.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Couldn't have said it any better. I'm willing to bet that at least half of you have at some point in time, taking a picture of your "outfit for the day" and posted this in the WDYWTD thread with the sole purpose of getting approval from other men. Who needs innate self esteem when take a picture of yourself hopefully "looking good" and posting it on a male dominated site for analysis and critique and ultimately, approval...you chaps make me laugh...

Y'all are the same types to go "info on those (insert article of clothing)" so you can go pick it up and rock and post once again in the WDYWTD. Real original...'cause if that is not the definition of hypebeast, then i don't know what is. Ohh wait...maybe it's not...considering the all-mighty sneaker guru's created a definition of hypebeast, and redefine it every year, so they can shift the awkward stares from themselves unto others. Let me guess, some of your favorite shirts are made by SUPREME or CROOKS or L&D...and your jeans are $100+ selvidge; not because you're a construction worker and you need tough denim for those grueling days on the job, but because walking around from sneaker shop to sneaker shop to buy shoes you really don't need is serious bizness--and it is because you've been down with this whole thing before all the loser hypebeast popped up a few years ago. You're an OG to this game...

If someone doesn't conform to your ideals of fashion or those mandated by WDYWTD then they're a hypebeast. Heck if they wear the accepted attire but don't rock it "how they are supposed to rock it", then they are hypebeast...

Lets jack peoples myspace pics, then criticize them for the hell of it, then go make "how do you lace your (insert sneaker) thread".

This thread is full of hypocrisy--and i figured it was about time for a mature "individual" to introduce some maturity. Those who are truly mature we see what i am saying...all five of you, lol.

If you have any legitimate response to the purpose of this thread, feel free to enlighten me...if you are gonna respond with a U MADD, +$$@!, or some nonsensical GIF all for the adoration of your boy buddies in this thread--feel free to do so as well. Like i said, the real adults will see my point...

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

But in all seriousness, i feel yall point but at the same time yall need to take a chill pill. It aint that serious. Jonnin(mocking or ridiculing) people hasbeen goin on since the beginning of time, no need to be so salty about it. At the end of the day if it aint hurtin u personally then dont worry about. Theopinions of people sittin infront of their computers(some of them with no lives at all) shouldnt affect your life in anyway. I dont understand why yall waitedto get to the 220+ page to post yall opinions on this thread anyway

Originally Posted by Dakingii

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Couldn't have said it any better. I'm willing to bet that at least half of you have at some point in time, taking a picture of your "outfit for the day" and posted this in the WDYWTD thread with the sole purpose of getting approval from other men. Who needs innate self esteem when take a picture of yourself hopefully "looking good" and posting it on a male dominated site for analysis and critique and ultimately, approval...you chaps make me laugh...

Y'all are the same types to go "info on those (insert article of clothing)" so you can go pick it up and rock and post once again in the WDYWTD. Real original...'cause if that is not the definition of hypebeast, then i don't know what is. Ohh wait...maybe it's not...considering the all-mighty sneaker guru's created a definition of hypebeast, and redefine it every year, so they can shift the awkward stares from themselves unto others. Let me guess, some of your favorite shirts are made by SUPREME or CROOKS or L&D...and your jeans are $100+ selvidge; not because you're a construction worker and you need tough denim for those grueling days on the job, but because walking around from sneaker shop to sneaker shop to buy shoes you really don't need is serious bizness--and it is because you've been down with this whole thing before all the loser hypebeast popped up a few years ago. You're an OG to this game...

If someone doesn't conform to your ideals of fashion or those mandated by WDYWTD then they're a hypebeast. Heck if they wear the accepted attire but don't rock it "how they are supposed to rock it", then they are hypebeast...

This thread is full of hypocrisy--and i figured it was about time for a mature "individual" to introduce some maturity. Those who are truly mature we see what i am saying...all five of you, lol.

If you have any legitimate response to the purpose of this thread, feel free to enlighten me...if you are gonna respond with a U MADD, +$$@!, or some nonsensical GIF all for the adoration of your boy buddies in this thread--feel free to do so as well. Like i said, the real adults will see my point...

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

But in all seriousness, i feel yall point but at the same time yall need to take a chill pill. It aint that serious. Jonnin(mocking or ridiculing) people has been goin on since the beginning of time, no need to be so salty about it. At the end of the day if it aint hurtin u personally then dont worry about. The opinions of people sittin infront of their computers(some of them with no lives at all) shouldnt affect your life in anyway. I dont understand why yall waited to get to the 220+ page to post yall opinions on this thread anyway
I'm only responding now because i just recently re-activated my account (with Meth help of course
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) after willingly deactivating it a while back.

I am far from being salty and i feel you on the "it aint that serious" tip--now my question to you is, if it really aint that serious, why is ithappening. Sure it's not hurting me personally, but in stating that you're admitting that it is hurting someone though.

I'm am just looking and asking for a legit reason/argument as to the purpose of this thread. Is it to teach people to dress...how not to dress...what isit.What is motivating y'all to take time out of your day, go on to myspace, specifically look for people that are dressed a certain way, take theirpictures, and post them on here...

Enlighten me...

Originally Posted by Dakingii

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

But in all seriousness, i feel yall point but at the same time yall need to take a chill pill. It aint that serious. Jonnin(mocking or ridiculing) people has been goin on since the beginning of time, no need to be so salty about it. At the end of the day if it aint hurtin u personally then dont worry about. The opinions of people sittin infront of their computers(some of them with no lives at all) shouldnt affect your life in anyway. I dont understand why yall waited to get to the 220+ page to post yall opinions on this thread anyway
I'm only responding now because i just recently re-activated my account (with Meth help of course
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) after willingly deactivating it a while back.

I am far from being salty and i feel you on the "it aint that serious" tip--now my question to you is, if it really aint that serious, why is it happening. Sure it's not hurting me personally, but in stating that you're admitting that it is hurting someone though.

I'm am just looking and asking for a legit reason/argument as to the purpose of this thread. Is it to teach people to dress...how not to dress...what is it.What is motivating y'all to take time out of your day, go on to myspace, specifically look for people that are dressed a certain way, take their pictures, and post them on here...

Enlighten me...

Probably just to make fun. Actually i totally agree with u. I dont understand how folks willingly go around to random peoples myspaces, saves their pictures,then put them here on NT. What kind of life do u have in which u actually think that this is acceptable. I agree with u on the hypocrite tip to. I look throughthe WDYWTD thread and i see folks with tight +!@ jeans on then i go here and see the same thing but people say that the people in this thread a hype beast. Butthats NT for u. There is no logical reason for this thread it just exist. There is no logical reason for alot of things that people do in the world but theycontinue to do it.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Are you just mad because...
you saw a picture of yourself in here:
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

6nqpv8.jpg

Originally Posted by rhester

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Are you just mad because...
you saw a picture of yourself in here:
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

6nqpv8.jpg
Ahhh yes...i figured someone would be clever in an attempt to amuse their Boy Buddies...thank you sir...dare i say, ha ha ha
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
You done yet?

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
You done yet?
Did i offend you...

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
You done yet?
Did i offend you...

Not at all, but you keep bickering about how we are "childish" for poking fun at other people who obviously over do it when they dress or people whowear something just cause they saw a famous person/someone else wearing it. If it offends you, just go to the next thread and have a nice day. No need to rainon our parade.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
You done yet?
Did i offend you...

Not at all, but you keep bickering about how we are "childish" for poking fun at other people who obviously over do it when they dress or people who wear something just cause they saw a famous person/someone else wearing it. If it offends you, just go to the next thread and have a nice day. No need to rain on our parade.

So is it a matter of originality--as in these people you make fun of, they lack originality or they "swagger jack" others so you make fun ofthem...kinda like this person here huh...

So let me ask you...do you make fun of yourself...

Like i said, the hypocrisy in this thread is unbelievable...

^^^^ DAMN!!! I applaud SuperAntigen for hanging up his finger painting apron and Picasso-ing on everybody else lol

I asked for info on a shirt, big deal. It's pretty funny that you went out of your way to look at my past posts. Makes me laugh a little. I'm done withthis "internet fight".

Like I said, you don't like this thread, just leave.

And by the way, nice Microsoft Paint skills.
roll.gif

I asked for info on a shirt, big deal. It's pretty funny that you went out of your way to look at my past posts. Makes me laugh a little. I'm done with this "internet fight".

roll.gif
You did more than ask for info on his shirt...you went out and copped it to. Where's the originality in that. Yet your argument is that youpoke fun of people "who wear something just cause theysaw a famous person/someone wearing it"--isn't that what you just did...wouldn't that make you a hypocrite.

Don't flatter yourself to think that i "went out of my way"...as you can clearly see, you made those post today...it wasn't hard to find,just had to click on your sn...nothing near as troublesome as searching all of myspace to find pic of another guy to post in this threads just for a fewlaughs.

Furthermore, i apologize if i gave you the impression that this was an "internet fight"--all i hoped for was to get a mature reason as to why"you do what you do"...just cause you've been exposed for the hypocrite you are doesn't mean this is a fight...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I asked for info on a shirt, big deal. It's pretty funny that you went out of your way to look at my past posts. Makes me laugh a little. I'm done with this "internet fight".

roll.gif
You did more than ask for info on his shirt...you went out and copped it to. Where's the originality in that. Yet your argument is that you poke fun of people "who wear something just cause they saw a famous person/someone wearing it"--isn't that what you just did...wouldn't that make you a hypocrite.

Don't flatter yourself to think that i "went out of my way"...as you can clearly see, you made those post today...it wasn't hard to find, just had to click on your sn...nothing near as troublesome as searching all of myspace to find pic of another guy to post in this threads just for a few laughs.

Furthermore, i apologize if i gave you the impression that this was an "internet fight"--all i hoped for was to get a mature reason as to why "you do what you do"...just cause you've been exposed for the hypocrite you are doesn't mean this is a fight...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Homie had the nerve to try and play it off too. smh

has to be new york.... if dudes wore this around pacoima, van nuys, compton, watts, long beach, east L.A. or even "CERTAIN" parts of L.A... you'dget fuhhked up!!!

6nqpv8.jpg
l_0849a7c75ac7528cbd4e97b3e6cab31c.jpg

if u posting a pic of yourself online with your attempt at having "swag" and your battery is lookin charged, guess what? your gonna either catchacclaim or alot of flak.

im suprised people honestly think that for every person praisin on what they have on or how they're wearing it there isn't people pissing on yourattempt at style.

roll.gif
your done with the "internet fight" because you just got TKO'ed
roll.gif

SuperAntigen .. IT's ONLYENTERTAINMENT, I mean c'mon I'm pretty sure you've walked around and seen some ridiculous fits in your block or whatever. Besides, everybody on NTis a BEAST, I'm saying there is no originality everybody looks like the next man but personally, I think hypebeastin' is not really about the fit butthe attitude, I mean again running the net looking for picture might not necessarily mean that the person has no life maybe the person was bored or something.All I'm saying is take it as it is, just for fun, and if you feel that is hypocritical there's really nothing you can do about it because whether youlike or not it's not going to change. And people, especially on NT, will not admit that they look at everybody's fit to either be envious about or hateand a lot of times I get that feeling when I rock a fresh looking pair as if I'm not suppose to. I find the generation is so concern about the next manthat he forgets his initial goal and I don't know where I've heard or seen it before but I think it says DUDES are the NEW $*$%$$+ and it had melaughing; this thread, as well as WDYWT are proof of that.

roll.gif
You did more than ask for info on his shirt...you went out and copped it to. Where's the originality in that. Yet your argument is that you poke fun of people "who wear something just cause they saw a famous person/someone wearing it"--isn't that what you just did...wouldn't that make you a hypocrite.

Don't flatter yourself to think that i "went out of my way"...as you can clearly see, you made those post today...it wasn't hard to find, just had to click on your sn...nothing near as troublesome as searching all of myspace to find pic of another guy to post in this threads just for a few laughs.

Furthermore, i apologize if i gave you the impression that this was an "internet fight"--all i hoped for was to get a mature reason as to why "you do what you do"...just cause you've been exposed for the hypocrite you are doesn't mean this is a fight...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

ethered
eek.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

has to be new york.... if dudes wore this around pacoima, van nuys, compton, watts, long beach, east L.A. or even "CERTAIN" parts of L.A... you'd get up!!!

the second pic for sure lol.
But that first one, sadly I seen some dude look just like that in the area lol.

Back
Top Bottom