OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

l_d73abc4c09d5f8067a563b9e826250ae.jpg

l_3a09163d1c3df9e20b3267deaa22550f.jpg

l_c2899438f3aaa0dcf35d164e32bda52c.jpg

Don't know about the hypebeast quality of this, just funny
l_27cdd02bce50c711d0fe2667d9249de6.jpg

Not to mention he has over 950 Pictures of fake Jordans and Forces for sale.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A few of my favorite "laughables" from ^^^ this guy's myspace....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OOHHHHH SNAPP!!!
b0a26e546d0cc10d5786f229d4b110bd5d5e9d68.gif

imo people who rock their jays early in the morning to cop jays is a hypebeast to me.............and im sure its mad cats on here who do it lol

ive done it too but i prefer slippers cuz im usually just out of bed...i dont think its hypebeast necessarily just cuz i rock my kicks as much as possible whenim not at work but some people bring out heat at 6 am haha

Originally Posted by sloanboy

imo people who rock their jays early in the morning to cop jays is a hypebeast to me.............and im sure its mad cats on here who do it lol
i would never wear a shoe that means something to me to wait in line......god forbid i get robbed...so then im out the shoe i just bought and theshoes on my feet

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Especially if they're the OG's of the Jordan's that are releasing that day. I swear dudes are walking around like they're so cool rockin'their OG's to a campout.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTim11

WOW...STARTING OFF '09 BEASTING
smh.gif

am i the only one who thinks this clown with the vest and red pants is trying toooooo hard to be like lil wayne in the a milli video? I swear they have thesame stupid fit on...

Back
Top Bottom