OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

^^^wow the hair design is mad sick i ain't gonna lie but i definitely woyld not have that %*!* in my +#@@%#% hair i like my hair nice and simple

Im ashamed I played soccer with this kid
smh.gif

l_e50826d272e7e7b6c8c0109a88f78c01.jpg

l_a2bc00b106db42c8aa0549b884702bfa.jpg

l_5417b2d893a049cfb5c4d16c32cebb07.jpg

Originally Posted by Black Star

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by Black Star

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

l15c1bb0870cfaa5fc05e96cc1.jpg

l5b68c6b54b1af6e235960cba6.jpg

i wouldnt say they were hypebeast.
Co-sign.They're just wearing Vintage gear.
Agreed. The vintage styley the got on looks pretty dope.

From their hats to their Jordan Tee to their sneakers yo.
Crazy...
But I do have too say their jeans are way too tight.
roll.gif
is that guy/girl wearing the philippine new era...
nerd.gif
...hewants adobo and rice!!

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Im ashamed I played soccer with this kid
smh.gif

hahaha don't feel badd doodd. i hang out with doods who think there experts on fashion and wut not and look at me not wearing flannel and they swear therefresher than me. ahaha. idc wut they say, i jus go "yah dog i gotta get me some flannel" ahahahah. let them think their important haha.

but on a second thot, if someone dresses a certain way because they actually LIKE what their wearing, are they considered a hypebeast? like i get the wholedrawing and what not, but what about a dood who dressed like that a year ago? like what if he was the ONLY person dressed like that and all of a sudden peoplewant to dress like him, is he considered a hypebeast? like i always thought, a hypebeast was a person who went out and bought a hundreds tee just cuzeveryone's wearing it, not cuz they like what their wearing. idk i could be wrong.

and i forgot. EBAY 23, do u play travel soccer? if so what team? and where? maybe i played u before. ahaha.

i never understood this stuff man i don't rock none of that and still get noticed for the way i dress those guys just look dumb

Its soo funny to see how silly these people look. I am so glad I iddnt fall into the hype. These dudes big dudes wearing tight colored jeans that dont fit isdisgusting. lol

my girl made me proud today...

we were driving around alamoana mall and she yelled out of nowhere and pointed saying, "hypebeast! hypebeast! hypebeast!" ... just then, a kid with aflipped up neon new era, bright shirt, cargo shorts, and neon dunk highs skated by... pedalling bill too! (pedalling bill, or pushing bill is a skating termfor when a regular footed skater places his right foot on back of the board and pedals with his left, it looks stupid, and people do it sometimes so guys thinkthey are riding switch)

i give it a week before my girlfriend starts taking snapshots of random beasts at malls (there are tons here in hawaii)

Back
Top Bottom