OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

^fakes were out LONG before the yeezy's ever even rumored about dropping, they've been around a long time on the fake sites
roll.gif
The ad banner for the fakes site at the top of the pageright now has the tan yeezy's on it

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

^fakes were out LONG before the yeezy's ever even rumored about dropping, they've been around a long time on the fake sites
roll.gif
The ad banner for the fakes site at the top of the page right now has the tan yeezy's on it

I totally forgot about that. Thats been there since Feb.

Dalitso just likes Jordan Brand. Farthest thing from a hypebeast.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Dwadefan wrote:

dwadefan you are really on some other $##$, you need to get a life. how long did you spend searching myspace and facebook looking for pictures OF GUYS. if your gay and your into that then thats you, but dont try and make yourself feel better by making fun of other people cause you have no style yourself. i got no problem with people posting pictures of some real clowns in here but half the pics you posted arent even hypebeast. your just puttin dudes on blast just to do it. grow up and get a life kid
1st off no reason to quote all the pics. Are you in 1 of these or know somebody and are mad? If you don't agree with what I do then **** and leave it alone. No need to talk crap because I post pics of dudes I and mostly every other person on here finds lame. Calling my sexuality out what are you like 4?? I find it comical and I think all these dudes are hype in some way. Your opinion is your opinion and thats fine, but don't catch feelings for no reason dude. And you have never even seen me so don't try and bust on my style or anything, because that has nothing to do with this. And honestly where else should I have found these dudes except myspace?

first of all i dont know anyone in any of those pics and im definitely not one of them, but i still feel the need to call you out cuz your a coward who spends some serious time looking at dudes facebooks and myspaces like a h0mo, just to make yourself feel better about your loser life.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok dude i'm done E-Fighting. If you feel cool thats great whatever you say man. I hope your graduation from 8th grade is a good one.

... good one

the issue i have with the JB clothing is sh-t is too heavily MADE to match....its like your buying a whole outfit already put together for you. Shoes matchingthe pants matching the shirt matching the hoodie matching the hat, it limits ones individual style and at times looks a bit ridiculous

Dalitso rocks what he likes, cant argue with that. Ok, sometimes i think he takes the matching JB clothes too far but no need to put the dude in the samecategory with the clowns posted in this thread...Its not like hes lining up in the rain for kermit the frog shirts slapped with a supreme logo

Back
Top Bottom