OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

dude holdin an xbox controller outside!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by OnETwO

Originally Posted by JoshNess

Originally Posted by yancancook90

no doubt this kid has probably been posted before but this dude is the epitomy of a hypebeast. theres too many pics and videos to post so heres his myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/franalations
is he a dwarf?
Kid is a hypebeast. No doubt about it. But he does have a pretty nice collection. Gotta give him that.
IMO Franalations aint a Hypebeast. He knows too much to be a Hypebeast.. That kid^ is a hypebeast. Or do you guys think that every1 who rocksSupreme/BAPE/NikeSB is a Hypebeast?

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

Originally Posted by OnETwO

Originally Posted by JoshNess

Originally Posted by yancancook90

no doubt this kid has probably been posted before but this dude is the epitomy of a hypebeast. theres too many pics and videos to post so heres his myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/franalations
is he a dwarf?
Kid is a hypebeast. No doubt about it. But he does have a pretty nice collection. Gotta give him that.
IMO Franalations aint a Hypebeast. He knows too much to be a Hypebeast.. That kid^ is a hypebeast. Or do you guys think that every1 who rocks Supreme/BAPE/NikeSB is a Hypebeast?
Im a hypebeast? how so? Franalations has a sick collection, but i personally think he over does it with the Supreme, Bape, and Nike SB. Just myopinion not my kind of style. But if he likes what he wears then power to him.

Why yall hate fran so much? Personally he isn't a 'hypebeast', just buys everything no matter what it is.

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

damn
eek.gif
this %*$*@ got like the best dunk collection i seen so far(not including superstars)
Yeah. Thats why he cant be a HypeBeast... He is too deep into the game.

damn
eek.gif
this %*$*@ got like the best dunk collection i seen so far(not including superstars)

I know a few people (not on NT) with damn near every sb EVER made, please.

He is still a hypebeast, just with alot of money.

That outfit up there......
sick.gif
laugh.gif

damn
eek.gif

idiot # 2. Just because your "deep" in the game, you can still be an hypebeast.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

damn
eek.gif

idiot # 2. Just because your "deep" in the game, you can still be an hypebeast.
Very true.

I know people who have TONS and TONs of Jordans, SBs and whatever else you name. But they are still willing to buy a shirt JUST for the name (Supreme, Bape,BBC etc.), even if it is the ugliest shirt ever made.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ some of you salty over what someone else has. Dude was born into money and likes shoes, so who cares let him live and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by CTP

Why yall hate fran so much? Personally he isn't a 'hypebeast', just buys everything no matter what it is.

are you an idiot? Hes the definition of a Hypebeast...

He is only a 'hypebeast' because you labeled him with that word, so it is safe to say you are being biased just because you don't like someonesdecision to do something you are going to dislike them to the extent to be angry at them for there choice in clothing.

CTP - by looking at your avy, i'm assuming someone called you a hypebeast. O'l scarf wearing ______
roll.gif

We're being angry because this guy is a beast for the hype.

He wears these brands just because of it's name. If Gap made the shirts supreme did,

he would have never bought it. He doesn't buy it because he likes it, he buys these hyped brands because of the name and to show off.

Don't get me wrong, i wear supreme to. But not because of the name of it.

Matter fact, where i'm from, only about 1% of the people in my school knows street brands like,

bape, supreme, nbhd, ect...

im done.

CTP - by looking at your avy, i'm assuming someone called you are a hypebeast. O'l scarf wearing ______
roll.gif

We're being angry because this guy is a beast for the hype.

He wears these brands just because of it's name. If Gap made the shirts supreme did,

he would have never bought it. He doesn't buy it because he likes it, he buys these hyped brands because of the name and to show off.

Don't get me wrong, i wear supreme to. But not because of the name of it.

Matter fact, where i'm from, only about 1% of the people in my school knows street brands like,

bape, supreme, nbhd, ect...

im done.

Edited
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but that was real talk ^^^

Back
Top Bottom