OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Man today's youth is seriously the worst era of all time when it comes to fashion
laugh.gif

Idk, the whole tall tee/OD baggy clothes era when I was coming up was just as bad
Cross Color era>>>skinny jeans era

solesearchin wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hypebeast or HateFest? Jealousy gets you nowhere!!!!

No1 is jealous of these cats... they look like f**s. period... u a Fran d-rider?

Nah I just understand that people have their own style. I hate skinny jeaned posers and extra bagge clothes wearin thug wanna-bes. I just don't ruin myweek over it. I also hate kids that get into the sneaker game because their parents have money. Are you a ME d-rider?

Nothing is anybody's but let me offer a little perspective.
People with a passion for kix (i won't say sneakerhead cuz i dont consider myself one and i think it makes us sound gay, like we collect pokemon cards, ortoys, shoes are useful so there's no comparison imo) can express their passion for the art that is sneakers, or pay homage to an athlete of an era theygrew up in. The shoes have a special meaning to a person. So someone that was never into sneakers sees someone in their school they consider "cool"with a nice sneaker rotation, they then spend their days online at flight club/ebay with mommys black card buying everything they like. This person is now justa hypebeast imo, you could sell this bum anything, you might as well get this %%* into drugs and make a lot of money off him. He thinks having nice sneakersmakes him cooler then he previously was "If you think the outfit make the man ya really naked."
Skinny jeans are gay, but overly big jeans aren't kool either. Rich white people wearing baggy jeans was extra gay because the trend started in poor urbanand rural (notice not suburbs) areas (black and white) where kids would wear older siblings handmedowns or the parent would buy them a size or 2 big so theycould grow into them. It's like can't we have anything, your stealing trends out of necessity and trying to make it "kool." People aregenerally clowns if your not you are in the minority.

Originally Posted by solesearchin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No1 is jealous of these cats... they look like f**s. period... u a Fran d-rider?

Nah I just understand that people have their own style. I hate skinny jeaned posers and extra bagge clothes wearin thug wanna-bes. I just don't ruin my week over it. I also hate kids that get into the sneaker game because their parents have money. Are you a ME d-rider?
Yup.. ur right they do.. but all these dude look like f**s thats all im sayin.. like Dudes dont even dress like dudes anymore.. i work at a FTLand i see dudes come in and go straight to the Womens wall cuz they want some pink/green/blue bright colored shoes... and its gross. but i dont let that #*+@ruin my week. why would i? all i do wen i see ppl dressed like that is "
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
..and thik to my self ur a f*g" then i keep it movin... but u started sayin ppl r jealous of these cats.. and no1 is... and no im not...

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Nah I just understand that people have their own style. I hate skinny jeaned posers and extra bagge clothes wearin thug wanna-bes. I just don't ruin my week over it. I also hate kids that get into the sneaker game because their parents have money. Are you a ME d-rider?
Yup.. ur right they do.. but all these dude look like f**s thats all im sayin.. like Dudes dont even dress like dudes anymore.. i work at a FTL and i see dudes come in and go straight to the Womens wall cuz they want some pink/green/blue bright colored shoes... and its gross. but i dont let that #*+@ ruin my week. why would i? all i do wen i see ppl dressed like that is "
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
..and thik to my self ur a f*g" then i keep it movin... but u started sayin ppl r jealous of these cats.. and no1 is... and no im not...

qft

There's a lot of hate in this thread.

SMH.

I'm no "hypebeast". I don't own scarves like that, skinny jeans like these kids, or 10,000 pairs of shoes like some. (I only have like 15pairs, but I love every pair I have, and most of them ya'll wouldn't even consider "HEAT")

But for real...I also don't have any hate for these kids. They're doing their thing, I'm doing mine. Why some of you even concerned at who pays fortheir kicks (either them or their parents) is beyond me.

Let them kids live.

If mom and dad make enough to cover their new GTR/M3 and keep them laced in Retro J's, skinny Nudies, and Supreme shirts. Then so be it. Really, whycare...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

SMH.

I'm no "hypebeast". I don't own scarves like that, skinny jeans like these kids, or 10,000 pairs of shoes like some. (I only have like 15 pairs, but I love every pair I have, and most of them ya'll wouldn't even consider "HEAT")

But for real...I also don't have any hate for these kids. They're doing their thing, I'm doing mine. Why some of you even concerned at who pays for their kicks (either them or their parents) is beyond me.

Let them kids live.

If mom and dad make enough to cover their new GTR/M3 and keep them laced in Retro J's, skinny Nudies, and Supreme shirts. Then so be it. Really, why care...

Originally Posted by evangelo

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by ErickM713

l_32bc6d1985404ee1a4cda07312e153f4.jpg

smh.gif

Dudes hispanic but says he's black cause his moms married a black man.....and he's a rapper
indifferent.gif
please tell me he photoshopped his shoes
frown.gif

ahaha when are those yeezys coming out? jk.
they're not, they're player exclusives!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by evangelo

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by ErickM713

smh.gif

Dudes hispanic but says he's black cause his moms married a black man.....and he's a rapper
indifferent.gif
please tell me he photoshopped his shoes
frown.gif

ahaha when are those yeezys coming out? jk.
they're not, they're player exclusives!
laugh.gif
http://www.osneaker.com/nike-air-yeezy-gay-fish.html

There actually was a custom pair on osneaker. I doubt his are though. Either way
roll.gif

lol a kid in school posted this in the hallway we rode the eff out of all the hypebeast i rok white tees and og jays keep it simple and i dont break ridiculousbread every week i buy what i want not hype over

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

lol a kid in school posted this in the hallway we rode the eff out of all the hypebeast i rok white tees and og jays keep it simple and i dont break ridiculous bread every week i buy what i want not hype over

yeah me and my friends make the eff outta bread and then kickin it on the bakery with the loaves when i chill sippin iced latte simple colors not being silly.

sneakerjunkie- a newbie gone wrong

Step your 'post' game up. Last 5 posts have you headed in the wrong direction.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

SMH.

I'm no "hypebeast". I don't own scarves like that, skinny jeans like these kids, or 10,000 pairs of shoes like some. (I only have like 15 pairs, but I love every pair I have, and most of them ya'll wouldn't even consider "HEAT")

But for real...I also don't have any hate for these kids. They're doing their thing, I'm doing mine. Why some of you even concerned at who pays for their kicks (either them or their parents) is beyond me.

Let them kids live.

If mom and dad make enough to cover their new GTR/M3 and keep them laced in Retro J's, skinny Nudies, and Supreme shirts. Then so be it. Really, why care...
get out of here with that.

if you don't like this thread, then get out.
stop coming back.

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by Baybully650

SMH.

Let them kids live.

get out of here with that.

if you don't like this thread, then get out.
stop coming back.
your missing the point...I have laughed quite a bit throughout this thread. I will continue to do so, but I won't sit and hate on another kidjust cause he/she's parents are DOIN IT and fund their lifestyle...

For real some of ya'll laughin in this thread which is cool...some of ya'll are SALTY in this thread which is sad...

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

lol a kid in school posted this in the hallway we rode the eff out of all the hypebeast i rok white tees and og jays keep it simple and i dont break ridiculous bread every week i buy what i want not hype over

yeah me and my friends make the eff outta bread and then kickin it on the bakery with the loaves when i chill sippin iced latte simple colors not being silly.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom