OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

does that make me a hypebeast because im planning on buying 2 g-shocks because I like them?
100% hypebeast.
(sarcasm)

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

does that make me a hypebeast because im planning on buying 2 g-shocks because I like them?
100% hypebeast.
(sarcasm)

eyes.gif

lol why are people doing that now? having hidden messages and stuff in black so no one can see it...damn dudes gotta decode texts now?

100% hypebeast.
(sarcasm)

eyes.gif
Wife just bought me one for christmas, she's 50% hb. ya.

100% hypebeast.
(sarcasm)

eyes.gif

lol why are people doing that now? having hidden messages and stuff in black so no one can see it...damn dudes gotta decode texts now?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, the jaspers don't look fake to me at all...
I thought they had pink midsoles, those look red.
Might just be the lighting though...
yeah, that's how they are tho, the pink is so bright it can easily come off red like that in a pic that's been enhanced (that one lookslike the saturation and contrast got tweaked)...

i own a pair so i'm pretty good at spotting them...

i dj'd a party a couple weeks ago where this dude had some fake ones on... so bad, the straps were reversed, so the top strap was coming from the inside,LOL! dude thought he was doing it too...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

2ljn6g1.jpg

Really
indifferent.gif

Those jeans......

Culpepper
eek.gif

roll.gif
at the placement of The Jumpman head
is that suppose to say lil wayne on that poster on the back?............."lil wann"?!?!?
nerd.gif
Wow, son in the airbrush pants is dude from my high school
roll.gif
used to wear *@@* like this all the time...lol so what tho, stilll my +$#%!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

lol a kid in school posted this in the hallway we rode the eff out of all the hypebeast i rok white tees and og jays keep it simple and i dont break ridiculous bread every week i buy what i want not hype over

yeah me and my friends make the eff outta bread and then kickin it on the bakery with the loaves when i chill sippin iced latte simple colors not being silly.

so late, but so necessary...
roll.gif
roll.gif

100% hypebeast.
(sarcasm)

eyes.gif

decoding? You quote the text and you saw what I said, this isn't the Da Vinci Code fam.
Only you know your motives for buying them, if you actually like them then who cares what we think?

damn man. i feel sorry for the guy. with all that money, can't they do something to fix lil' dude's eye? or maybe even throw a toothpick in therelike the cartoons and prop it open or something.

winky
1zecjdj.jpg

fixed
2mxtmg.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

damn man. i feel sorry for the guy. with all that money, can't they do something to fix lil' dude's eye? or maybe even throw a toothpick in there like the cartoons and prop it open or something.

winky
1zecjdj.jpg

fixed
2mxtmg.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Now we're seeing "eye to eye".

roll.gif
roll.gif
Kevin is a clown
franalations' is the Barry Bonds of sneaker collecting. His collection is impressive but it's tainted knowing he's 21 and still spending hisparents money on shoes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Kevin is a clown
franalations' is the Barry Bonds of sneaker collecting. His collection is impressive but it's tainted knowing he's 21 and still spending his parents money on shoes.
wow, nice comparison
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom