OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

I think I remember hearing he tried to have surgery and it **%%#! his eye up even more...

It's kind of funny that he's on every possible sneaker forum but avoids NT at all cost
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

roll.gif
roll.gif
Kevin is a clown
franalations' is the Barry Bonds of sneaker collecting. His collection is impressive but it's tainted knowing he's 21 and still spending his parents money on shoes.

He's 21 and spends his parents money?

no shame what so ever

When the MLKs dropped at hoh

i saw this guy and i honestly thought he was like 15-16

he had an asian friend named thompson (had a heavy #$# accent too)

lol

but damn spending his parents money?

is there any proof that it is his parent money?
nerd.gif

I think I remember hearing he tried to have surgery and it **%%#! his eye up even more...

It's kind of funny that he's on every possible sneaker forum but avoids NT at all cost
laugh.gif

dude aint stupid
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lizett

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

damn man. i feel sorry for the guy. with all that money, can't they do something to fix lil' dude's eye? or maybe even throw a toothpick in there like the cartoons and prop it open or something.

winky
1zecjdj.jpg

fixed
2mxtmg.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Now we're seeing "eye to eye".

roll.gif

Dam Kev, you should have been a plastic surgeon or opthamologist.

damn man. i feel sorry for the guy. with all that money, can't they do something to fix lil' dude's eye? or maybe even throw a toothpick in there like the cartoons and prop it open or something.

winky
1zecjdj.jpg

fixed
2mxtmg.jpg

OOOO, you healed him!!!

winky
1zecjdj.jpg

fixed
2mxtmg.jpg
someone should seriously email this to him as an early Christmas present....

I think I remember hearing he tried to have surgery and it $****@ his eye up even more...

that's cause they did it on the WRONG eye! that's what happen when you trade a dead serious hoodie for surgery
smh.gif

2qnr502.jpg

Back
Top Bottom