OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by dtb00201

the catch phrases under the pics are the best

l_f2e990166857403e9ff1c7ded22a3302.jpg

"09 is MINE; Self Explanatory."
This dude lacks confidence, either way he'd look like a dbag

And lil asher roth dude has big feet like kanye.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by ceemackk

seems to me like people arent understanding the meaning of the word hypebeast.

im not a fan of skinys but skinny jeans+supreme hat doesnt always equal hypebeast.
im not saying wearing supreme makes you a hypebeast....but when you go out of your way to show u have supreme on or you say how much it costs..or you stick a supreme logo in your picture with photoshop..then yea...your a hypebeast

yeah i can see what yall are saying. personally i think supreme's stuff is just overpriced basic %#@ you can get in the mall.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, i don't get the hype surrounding supreme... i'm a skater, i saw bad brains live in 1993, and i respect effective simplicity, but most of the supreme stuff i see is uncreative, bland, and just plain weak really... just has never impressed me

man i feel you on all accounts, and i dont want to hate. as the famous NT saying goes "do you, homie", but man sounds like you're defendingyourself too hard. good day, proto j.

nohate man, its just that, i dont think peoples were trying make you seem as if you didnt'

Originally Posted by theLwerd

yeah, i don't get the hype surrounding supreme... i'm a skater, i saw bad brains live in 1993, and i respect effective simplicity, but most of the supreme stuff i see is uncreative, bland, and just plain weak really... just has never impressed me

man i feel you on all accounts, and i dont want to hate. as the famous NT saying goes "do you, homie", but man sounds like you're defending yourself too hard. good day, proto j.

nohate man, its just that, i dont think peoples were trying make you seem as if you didnt'

oh, no, i wasn't defending myself, i was just kinda referencing what ol' boy said above me:

OGfiend wrote:
These days, it's been beaten into the ground by teens who have never skate and COULDNT EVEN TELL YOU WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC BAD BRAINS PLAY. Ask that fool holding the supreme hi's in the bad brains hoody what hardcore punk is....seriously.

i come from that era, i started skating in the 80's, etc, and i don't understand all the hype over supreme...

^^^ only every once in awhile now modz... broke my elbow something fierce back in '94, ollieing a gap i had ollied a million times... got 4 screws thru it,pins, plates... doc said it was the worst compound fracture he had ever seen... been taking it easy ever since then. no big tricks... i don't have fullreach on that arm anymore, anything else and i might make it much worse...
smh.gif

My dude Fran has me dieing. I camped out with that dude for the titanium 23's in NYC a few years back. His pops is the man. He brought him and his boywhat they needed to stay warm. The dude shows up to the line wearing the "what the dunks" and plans to camp 3 nights in the fridgid NYC weather.Dudes an animal. If you are reading this Fran...Whats really good? I still have over 6 hours of footage from that campout. I'm still meaning to put ittogether as a video. Maybe one day...

-Jay

There is no way those yeezys fit that dude, his feet would be way too big for his body. Lookin like daffy duck or something

Can someone explain to me what's the big deal with Supreme? I see a lot of there stuff posted but none of it appeals to me at all and it's not allthat. What's the big hype around this brand? People go all out the way to be dressed in it from head to toe and it's blah

^^^ only every once in awhile now modz... broke my elbow something fierce back in '94, ollieing a gap i had ollied a million times... got 4 screws thru it, pins, plates... doc said it was the worst compound fracture he had ever seen... been taking it easy ever since then. no big tricks... i don't have full reach on that arm anymore, anything else and i might make it much worse...
smh.gif

Yep that'll happen, how old are you though dude? Age catches up with skaters, i feel like a 70 y.o. on wheels.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

There is no way those yeezys fit that dude, his feet would be way too big for his body. Lookin like daffy duck or something
u sed it perfectly & surpreme clothin is trash. ill never understand y dat brand iz soo hyped
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

^^^ only every once in awhile now modz... broke my elbow something fierce back in '94, ollieing a gap i had ollied a million times... got 4 screws thru it, pins, plates... doc said it was the worst compound fracture he had ever seen... been taking it easy ever since then. no big tricks... i don't have full reach on that arm anymore, anything else and i might make it much worse...
smh.gif

Yep that'll happen, how old are you though dude? Age catches up with skaters, i feel like a 70 y.o. on wheels.

30... in a lot of ways i've grown up a lot (bought a house, saving money, not sitting around smoking weed anymore), in a lot of ways not (i still loveskating, shoes, clothes, etc, and messing around on messageboards, LOL)...

30... in a lot of ways i've grown up a lot (bought a house, saving money, not sitting around smoking weed anymore), in a lot of ways not (i still love skating, shoes, clothes, etc, and messing around on messageboards, LOL)...

lol damn pronto.. with all the bickering in the past, you sounded like you were in the range of 18-21 yrs of age.. no hate though. just saying..

seen this on some random myspace, first thought they were Carmine 6s then hair 7s but then omfg they are Carmine 7s
roll.gif
roll.gif

m_71798d98e3887cbd2c2bca972522ccb6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom