laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

5848_1182921099472_1421576795_30504877_1552485_n.jpg
smh.gif
smh.gif
That's my homeboy on the left.

i dont see anything wrong with what theyre wearing imo....seems like theyre out on vacation somewhere.
I think some people need to read the definition of a hypebeast again

dudes in the khakis and linen pants r not hypebeast, lol,
and i dont understand the dude with the kaws tat, like dude just got it cuz chris brown has it, or does he really know who kaws is,
i dont get ppl who get these pop culture tats, like do they rly know the meaning behind them,
like the spider web on the elbow, does dude rly know thats a prison tat for serving time,
i mean he got tats on his neck and hands so he prob wont be getn a descent job anyways
tongue.gif

#imjustsaying

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

2ushdo9.jpg

16j582w.jpg

if a KAWS tattoo isn't Hypebeast then I don't know what is.
laugh.gif

SMH! I swear people like him can't think that they're actually gonna get old when they go and get dumb stuff like that tatted!

All of dudes tats look like accessories.
smh.gif
@ these cats acting like ink is apart of fashion. To his defense, the actual work looks pretty decent.

He better get to rapping or something....

His tats are organized horribly too. Looks like he just went to the shop and was just like spshh...get in where you fit in..

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

dudes in the khakis and linen pants r not hypebeast, lol,
and i dont understand the dude with the kaws tat, like dude just got it cuz chris brown has it, or does he really know who kaws is,
i dont get ppl who get these pop culture tats, like do they rly know the meaning behind them,
like the spider web on the elbow, does dude rly know thats a prison tat for serving time,
i mean he got tats on his neck and hands so he prob wont be getn a descent job anyways
tongue.gif

#imjustsaying
LOL didnt even see this... late pass for me.. owell just showing it through pictures though.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Originally Posted by ca5perrr
LOL didnt even see this... late pass for me.. owell just showing it through pictures though.
tired.gif
no prob, ya when i saw cb with it i was like, uhmmmmm
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

like dude posted before , its like these tats are accessories to them, oh well

Back
Top Bottom