OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

[
12478_601364926559081_1444257583_n.jpg

an Edwin Starter jacket :nthat: da Heightz is real, b. Shun is a star over there

It looks like they needed a 3rd person so they just stuck their clothes on the little dude :lol:

Yo, I'm not defending licking shoes on any grounds, at any point in time. But, I will say that these kids are extra dumb with it. Like, it just came out, genius - we know it's going to be unworn. As idiotic as it is, licking the sole is supposed to communicate, ahhh... still DS!!

That has no meaning if you take the pic in your mom's car on the way back from the store on release day.

So, not only are the kids wild stupid in the first place, but it would be a fail even if it wasn't lame because they don't even understand what the point of doing it is in the first place.

Dudes is so corny, they can't even be corny correctly.

I don't even want my Jordan's anymore

95% of these clowns are so lame

The main reason why I started selling the bulk of them. Between seeing the Jumpman on damn near everyone and the buffoonery associated with JB these days - they are not worth keeping/wearing.

Yo, I'm not defending licking shoes on any grounds, at any point in time. But, I will say that these kids are extra dumb with it. Like, it just came out, genius - we know it's going to be unworn. As idiotic as it is, licking the sole is supposed to communicate, ahhh... still DS!!

That has no meaning if you take the pic in your mom's car on the way back from the store on release day.

So, not only are the kids wild stupid in the first place, but it would be a fail even if it wasn't lame because they don't even understand what the point of doing it is in the first place.

Dudes is so corny, they can't even be corny correctly.
Half of the shoes aren't really "DS" anyway, I would know since I used to work at footlocker for 7+ years. We used to have employees try them on in the stock room, re-lace them, then put em back in the box and hold a fresh pair for themselves :lol: Let them lick all the shoes they want :lol:

Back
Top Bottom