OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

12478_601364926559081_1444257583_n.jpg

feel bad for some of these kids. look at that little guy with the glasses. my son's going to learn how to grapple and strike as soon as he can walk.

:smh:

I understand this is the current trend, but where is the line drawn with "trends" ?

What is wrong with these BOYS?

Dont they understand these outfits are costumes? Never to be worn in public?

The thoughts of these dudes putting these outfits together, miring themselves in the mirrow, and stepping out the house thinking they're fly, just make me cringe

Imagine if Lady Gaga fans were just as stupid......

I hope these pictures will last for DECADES to go, so they can look at them years from now and facepalm themselves in shame and disgust.

Bunch of clowns.

to each is own but im wondering where did we all go wrong ..... this is like the era of the "THE FADS"

to each is own but im wondering where did we all go wrong ..... this is like the era of the "THE FADS"
IMO when mainstream hip hop took a turn for the worst(early 00s) and when it finally became a complete joke these past few years.  These kids literally follow these clown rappers of today at the press of button.  Social media(instagram,twitter) just adds fuel to the fire

Its hilarious how people like this dress, trying to look fresh or something. I'd rather look like a scrub wearing Walmart clothes than a girl like these clowns

saw someone hypin today at school. wanted to stop him and take a pic lol but decided against it. asian guy wearing a black supreme hoodie, some brown patterned supreme hat, and skinny jeans, with pink foamposites on. i just :smh: ed as i walked past and avoided the urge to stop him for a pic haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom