OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

dude in camo pants yeezy's look suspect. and the 2nd kid trying get his blue steel look on

Last edited:
Owning Yeezy's= Hypebeast huh

First fit is fine the rest are just bad dressers

Yeah, that first fit is nice, just the button up could size down.

Yeezys don't deserve the bad rep they get. Both models are high quality, nice looking shoes. Just the limited numbers and association with Ye attracts beasts and bad dressers. Seems like yeezys and anything supreme makes Robpzee's beast radar go off, whether its truly beastly or not. :lol:

Owning Yeezy's= Hypebeast huh

First fit is fine the rest are just bad dressers

Yeah, that first fit is nice, just the button up could size down.

Yeezys don't deserve the bad rep they get. Both models are high quality, nice looking shoes. Just the limited numbers and association with Ye attracts beasts and bad dressers. Seems like yeezys and anything supreme makes Robpzee's beast radar go off, whether its truly beastly or not. :lol:

Maybe not every one of them is a beast. But, they all exude the vibe of being a douche, that's for sure.

Look, Proto, you are a grown man. People throw shots at you, but you're an adult with an adult life and adult responsibilities. You genuinely like the shoes - I can respect that. Any "kid" rocking $2000 shoes is going to take a bashing because it's most likely he/she is either a spoiled brat or a beast. If you don't look old enough to be paying your own bills and you are wearing Yeezys, you are going to get clowned.

The other aspect of it is opportunity cost. If you are buying Yeezys, you are entering a zone where you could afford to buy 99.5% of shoes in existence. ...And, those are the shoes you choose? Heads who've been doing this a while are going to going to trip their radars.

And, if the shoes happen to be fake - well, then that makes them pretty much beasts per se - knowing what's so hot and exclusive, but not knowing enough about the culture to avoid being duped, or being so thirsty to stunt they don't care in the first place.

Maybe not every one of them is a beast. But, they all exude the vibe of being a douche, that's for sure.

Look, Proto, you are a grown man. People throw shots at you, but you're an adult with an adult life and adult responsibilities. You genuinely like the shoes - I can respect that. Any "kid" rocking $2000 shoes is going to take a bashing because it's most likely he/she is either a spoiled brat or a beast. If you don't look old enough to be paying your own bills and you are wearing Yeezys, you are going to get clowned.

The other aspect of it is opportunity cost. If you are buying Yeezys, you are entering a zone where you could afford to buy 99.5% of shoes in existence. ...And, those are the shoes you choose? Heads who've been doing this a while are going to going to trip their radars.

And, if the shoes happen to be fake - well, then that makes them pretty much beasts per se - knowing what's so hot and exclusive, but not knowing enough about the culture to avoid being duped, or being so thirsty to stunt they don't care in the first place.

I'm sorry but this is stupid. There's nothing wrong with their fits. And the shoes are nice. This is another reason I had to take the back seat in sneaker collecting. Everyone is so eager to call someone else something, particularly "hypebeast." **** is BEYOND annoying. I'm not gonna sit around and be upset at kids that were more fortunate than me when I was a kid lol...for what? They ARE doing it. Until I see them in some kinda video or something acting douchey I'm not gonna rant on them based on a pic. NOT TO MENTION you have GROWN people that hoard these ***** and not even wear them. Plus you don't have a clue what they did to acquire those kicks

Last edited:
I'm sorry but this is stupid. There's nothing wrong with their fits. And the shoes are nice. This is another reason I had to take the back seat in sneaker collecting. Everyone is so eager to call someone else something, particularly "hypebeast." **** is BEYOND annoying. I'm not gonna sit around and be upset at kids that were more fortunate than me when I was a kid lol...for what? They ARE doing it. Until I see them in some kinda video or something acting douchey I'm not gonna rant on them based on a pic. NOT TO MENTION you have GROWN people that hoard these ***** and not even wear them. Plus you don't have a clue what they did to acquire those kicks
yeah, the kids up there aren't necessarily hypebeasts, 2nd kids fit is quite tacky but not hypebeastly. first kid has a clean fit but his yeezys are most likely fake from what i'm seeing in that pic. the 3rd kid with the burberry tee is closest to being a hypebeast. I grew out of the whole sneaker thing too, it was fun for me around 2007 now it's a nuisance and I really can't stand "sneakerheads"

tumblr_mqpgc57fTm1rmnqqgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqdua6fwQM1qiamzvo1_500.jpg

Clowns. I dont know how someone can dress like this and take themselves seriously.

Last edited:
99.9% of these dudes wearing Pyrex have no idea what it is.

And what is with these skinny *** waxed denim / leather pants. I know these dudes loosin mad blood flow :lol:

This thread is entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom