OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Not true...I really like the design on them...I would have purchased if it was just another sneaker IMO

Lmao give me a break. You can say that about damn near every shoe. If you don't like it cool but you can't use the classic hype beast excuse to put down others

Yeah, I wish they were GR's! Lol.

2's remind me of air trainer 1 mids, but way better shape and design. Love the silhouette with the strap unstrapped and popped up.

uqaq.jpg

haha, and now you're stalking my instagram...

wanna see my pyrex sun dress, bro?

like i said yesterday, you stay on my tip... :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sorry but this is stupid. There's nothing wrong with their fits. And the shoes are nice. This is another reason I had to take the back seat in sneaker collecting. Everyone is so eager to call someone else something, particularly "hypebeast." **** is BEYOND annoying. I'm not gonna sit around and be upset at kids that were more fortunate than me when I was a kid lol...for what? They ARE doing it. Until I see them in some kinda video or something acting douchey I'm not gonna rant on them based on a pic. NOT TO MENTION you have GROWN people that hoard these ***** and not even wear them. Plus you don't have a clue what they did to acquire those kicks

I didn't say dudes were beasts or not. If you have been a faithful follower of this thread, you'd know that I call people out for wrongly using the term "beast" or using this thread as a catch all for any pic of anybody looking dumb more than anybody does. I hate the term "hypebeast." Any term that's used incorrectly more than it is used correctly has outlived its usefulness.

I just said that as long as you are a "kid" who is rocking $2000 kicks, people are going to take shots at you, one way or another, especially if you're going out of your way to stage pseudo photo shoots to high post about some shoes on your precious social media account.

You really getting it in? Aight, then act like you've been there before.

Last edited:
I didn't say dudes were beasts or not. If you have been a faithful follower of this thread, you'd know that I call people out for wrongly using the term "beast" or using this thread as a catch all for any pic of anybody looking dumb more than anybody does. I hate the term "hypebeast." Any term that's used incorrectly more than it is used correctly has outlived its usefulness.

I just said that as long as you are a "kid" who is rocking $2000 kicks, people are going to take shots at you, one way or another, especially if you're going out of your way to stage pseudo photo shoots to high post about some shoes on your precious social media account.

You really getting it in? Aight, then act like you've been there before.

I think it's clear that dude is one of those Kanye type of riders

How the hell do these idiots wearing shorts and skirts over their jeans use public bathrooms? Even if for some bizarre reason I liked that look, I wouldn't wear it anyway just because of how impractical it is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom