OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Not hypebeastin but i just hate this stupid *** look these days kids and young adults to grown men smh

I wasn't sure what you have a problem with. I hate the high socks with shorts. Also the shorts and what appears to be a sweatshirt.

tbh this doesnt bother me but i die on the inside and vomit in my mouth when people call themselves hipsters :x :x :x :x :x :x even worst when non hipsters (losers trying to be cool) call themselves hipsters :x
:lol:, it's weird . . when I think of "hipster" the first thing that comes to mind is people in real life dressing like the dudes in the "Dressing Better" thread but with high water pants so the socks show and suspenders along with those stupid pointy curly mustaches :x like Ziggy's friends in How To Make It In America

Last edited:
laugh.gif
, it's weird . . when I think of "hipster" the first thing that comes to mind is people in real life dressing like the dudes in the "Dressing Better" thread but with high water pants so the socks show and suspenders along with those stupid pointy curly mustaches
sick.gif
like Ziggy's friends in How To Make It In America
Hmmm, when I think of hipster I think of dudes in WDWT threads with the tight ankle pants showing off the kicks.  Trying extra hard to make an unnatural look seem natural, one dude especially looks like a clown.  I have no clue what the true definition is.

Last edited:
Yeah the hoodie is nice. Dude is probably in this thread though cuz of the matching cap and those awful earrings

some of thosse shots could pass as normal. i just dont understand the point of snapback with nonsense words on them tho...

how come everyone is covering their mouth? is that some new trend?

That's not even new. Ive been seeing that, the one eyed Willy, and the salute in hypebeast pictures for probably 7 years. it's the equivalent of women doing duck lips in all of their pics.

Back
Top Bottom