OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Not hypebeastin but i just hate this stupid *** look these days kids and young adults to grown men smh

Not hypebeastin but i just hate this stupid *** look these days kids and young adults to grown men smh
Honestly I'm with you, for some reason I just don't like the look of elite socks or sequalizer or whatever they're called socks and like cargo shorts. Not a good look in my opinion.

That is the reason I would never go to one of those sneaker conventions, I should go with a white tee and some chuck Taylor's to try to sell some vans authentics :lol:

I don't know how my dude Dallas avoids beating these kids down - he's definitely half trolling them, but still, I wouldn't have the patience.

These dudes spend hundreds of dollars on shoes and still cant coordinate an outfit to save their lives

This thread is kind of wild.   All those kids in the shoe line up above....woah.

No wonder there is no reviews in the review section anymore.   This is why we get " how bad do jordan 2's crease?"  and  " does such  and such a shoe fit true to size?"

Ive lurked this site since it put me on to zoom generation 1st games.  

I walked into the mall at 1:30 in the afternoon grabbed my pair and was actually geeked to wear them, for ball, which happened an hour later. Fashion shoe street wear hype nerds were never even thought of as a threat when it was basketball shoe copping time.

I dont do fancy socks, I miss leather on shoes, I hate fuse. I dont mind creasing but maaaaaaaaaan paint chipping midsoles grind my gears. I like bright colours accenting black or white, not entire fluorescent shoes.

To me both yeezys were whack...A " creative genius" like kanye cant create something totally new? Ohhh thats right he built his life sampling actual musicians, why wouldnt he sample actual shoe designers as well.

I put a non hooper on to shoes and this site around the time French 7's  came out.  Within months he had a glass display case in his room for his prized kicks.  it turned me off the whole thing.

I give most every hyped release an easy miss these days and just wyle out on shoes like Revis's or 2k4's at the outlets.  There are plenty of releases for us old guys that go mostly un hyped.

I do however need those gloves next month and the kamikaze 1's.... i grew up a sonics fan. I will slap the neon and supreme right off any glass case collector that tries to stop me.

Back
Top Bottom