OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

heh.

no shame here... i've never been a big fan of ye's music, but it's an amazing show, i wish i could see it again actually.

as many have said, this current show he's putting on, it's not really just a concert, it's a work of art.

i have absolutely no shame in saying i'm definitely a fan of dude's visual and musical work now, not just his fashion contributions. that show was too dope. even the fact they were playing ambient burial tracks b4 he hit the stage (i'm a major fan of burial, and deep, dark, cinematic music like that).

i have written much longer in regards to my fav EDM artists...

obviously people read it, that post got like 5 or 6 reps...

guess not everyone struggles with reading more than a sentence or two...

that was an honest review from me. if that post makes me a "hypebeast", then so be it. whatever you guys wanna think... :shrug:

Last edited:
Where is that from? Dude seriously eats Kanye's butt
laugh.gif
I always doubted the validity of cults and mass suicides, I mean who could be that devoted to anything enough to kill themselves?  You know it happens because you see the deaths, and hear about it on the news.  However after reading the entire review on Kanye's concert, and shaking my head in disbelief many times.  I honestly think dude would join a cult started by Kanye, and drink Yeezus juice.  In time after being promoted to one of Kanye's disciples possibly commit suicide if given the word.  I can understand being a fan of something, but something seems off in that review. 

Last edited:
I can understand being a fan of something, but something seems off in that review. 

man, WTH are you even talking about?

i criticized dude's rants, i criticized that ugly jacket he's selling, i criticized his DJ, i criticized his set list... and i coulda criticized a lot more... but i also gave him credit where credit is due.

what, am i suppose to not acknowledge something dope he does, cuz it's popular on here to hate on kanye west, and anyone who likes him?

mega fans don't criticize their idol like that. i constantly call it when i think his fits are ugly. i hadn't even listened to his first few albums until recently (i finally gave them all a full listen b4 the show, just to research the back catalog)... don't ya think i'd have listened to all his music if i was a mega fan? i didn't even know what KTT was until recently, and i still haven't even visited the site... don't ya think i'd have been a member if i was a mega fan?

that was an honest review. apart from listening to a little bit of his music (i don't even listen to much rap in my free time), liking his shoe designs, and implementing some of the style influence he's contributed over the years, as nearly everyone into sneakers has done (from rappers, to athletes, comedians, actors, random celebs, to a majority of you "sneakerheads" on these forums), i've never even been a big mega fan of kanye west, as you cats try to imply.

keep reaching tho... i already know, of course you will choose to ignore all those facts in my defense, in an effort to clown and son, which is about the only reason most of you come to this forum anyways.

Being able to write long thought out sentences is hypebeast now? Being a fan of something is a hypebeast now?

Guess we are all hypebeast for being fans of sneakers now?

Lol some of you dudes are ridiculous.

I read what dj proto j dj proto j wrote. How is what he wrote hypebeast? He just gave his full thoughts and his experiences. He wasn't worshipping Kanye. The man just enjoyed the concert and everything around it. He also gave his likes and dislikes. Some of y'all must think movie critics are hypebeast for writing a long review about movies on rotten tomatoes that y'all may not like. Proto, nice review. I too went to concert and thought it was great. I am a kanye west fan but even I know he's had his crazy moments and his Bound 2 video was trash and the mask he wears are pretty dumb to wear.The people that hate on kanye call him Yeezus(who say it's disrespectful) more than actual fans.

Last edited:
i've never been a fan of jojo but that's just the way he is. he has written some long paragraphs about jungle, goldie, breakbeat etc. and he has written even longer paragraphs about why he pops the tongue on his shoe. if there's anything positive about him is that he's not really a bandwagoner - he's pretty consistent. consistent in posting things that repulse me, but consistent nonetheless.

dude just pulled a mega reach trying to call me out for rep points... :lol:

pathetic.

but typical.

as i've said b4, i come from music forums b4 i was on here, and on there we have reading comprehension and can handle more than a couple sentences...

obviously some people read what i have to say around here... and for those who don't, just keep scrolling, or block me...

i've never been a fan of jojo but that's just the way he is. he has written some long paragraphs about jungle, goldie, breakbeat etc. and he has written even longer paragraphs about why he pops the tongue on his shoe. if there's anything positive about him is that he's not really a bandwagoner - he's pretty consistent. consistent in posting things that repulse me, but consistent nonetheless.
The way he worded the review was the issue. I'm a Ye fan for sure, but the guy just came across stan-like. Even the repeat self defense of his behavior makes it appears as if he himself feels hes doing something wrong. IDk, dude just come across hypebeast like which is ironic since I've seen him post many times in this thread about Teens who are simply dressing like people they admire when He himself does the same thing(YE)

Last edited:
I don't think Proto is a hypebeast at all :lol: idk how that post about the yeezus tour has to do in here but I respect dude. Dude says how he feels and is willing to back it up

I don't think Proto is a hypebeast at all
laugh.gif
idk how that post about the yeezus tour has to do in here but I respect dude. Dude says how he feels and is willing to back it up
so if thats the case, how is most of these dudes posted in this thread hypebeast? They clearly like how they dress and just dressing how they like. Isn't that wat matterS?

so if thats the case, how is most of these dudes posted in this thread hypebeast? They clearly like how they dress and just dressing how they like. Isn't that wat matterS?
Some of the people in this thread dress to follow the trends I guess. Some people on here do have some pretty ridiculous fits which I :lol: at but it depends on how you want to look at it. Idk these people so it doesn't really matter to me

Some of the people in this thread dress to follow the trends I guess. Some people on here do have some pretty ridiculous fits which I
laugh.gif
at but it depends on how you want to look at it. Idk these people so it doesn't really matter to me
i mean i was just saying. Dude be in here dissing folks but he dresses like them and stans too.

Trippin.

The way he worded the review was the issue. I'm a Ye fan for sure, but the guy just came across stan-like. Even the repeat self defense of his behavior makes it appears as if he himself feels hes doing something wrong. IDk, dude just come across hypebeast like which is ironic since I've seen him post many times in this thread about Teens who are simply dressing like people they admire when He himself does the same thing(YE)

stan like? ok... meanwhile i criticized several things... but even if i was a stan (i am def a fan of kanye, especially after seeing this show), how is that hype beast?

a stan acts like they can do no wrong... i constantly point out the wrong ye does...

the things i gave him credit for was just me being honest. never seen a rap artist be so in control of every element of his show. visually, it was on another level than any other hip hop show i've seen. wasn't just a concert, but a work of art.

so anyone saying those things is automatically a hype beast or stan? ok. :lol:

you're MEGA reaching here. defending yourself doesn't mean you're guilty, most of the time it just means you're defending yourself cuz you believe you're right.

Last edited:
and nice try saying you did this cuz i post about teen hype beast. cuz the truly ironic thing is, i'm one of the only regular posters in this thread who let's kids live. rarely do you see me joining in on the hate of kids and their fits in here... i've posted more about how kids aren't beasts actually (rice boy be posting anyone wearing anything supreme like that automatically makes them a HB), and hardly clowned anyone... some of these kid's fits are cleaner than the tired same ol the person putting them on blast be posting in the WDYWT... trend following or not, the funny thing is i could point out many trends y'all have followed yourselves...

i let people live. of course people gonna follow trends. when i was young i was laced up in raiders and kings starter jackets and snapbacks, only because of NWA (and i thought it looked tuff as hell)... so who cares?

now you're reaching to defend yourself. :lol:

Speaking of hood by air I want to cop sum of the release 2 morrow for eBay flipping purposes are the release of hype beast attire online welcomed with the same "enthusiasm" as jordan?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom