OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

man ya'll are judging his whole personality off of one pic. for all we know he could be farting or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Just my opinion, based on watching some of his vids, and the company he keeps.....NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT....

But, I do not agree with the feminization of our youths dressing in kilts and t-shirt dresses all in the name of HIGH FASHION.

I didn't know double xl Jordan shorts and matching nike shirt was hypebeasting. Guess you learn something new everyday
Its probably a bunch of immature people trying to clown others because they either can't dress like other or jealous of what others have/wear I wouldn't take offense to it all either

Its probably a bunch of immature people trying to clown others because they either can't dress like other or jealous of what others have/wear I wouldn't take offense to it all either
It doesnt bother me at all. What I find funny though is that it's always the people that never post wdywt pics that got the jokes.

I didn't know double xl Jordan shorts and matching nike shirt was hypebeasting. Guess you learn something new everyday
I think were in an era where matching is a thing of the past, well atleast over matching, which was never a good look. Floral hat, shirt and shoes...eh over matching.

In any case, I hate that a fellow NTer is being put out like that. 
mean.gif
 We a team fambs.

Back
Top Bottom