OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Only Asians and Whites are the real hypebeasts

Your kidding me right!? Who carries a CEREAL BOX with them!?

It looks like everyone at the party would... and how would asians and whites be the real hypebeast? if thats the case, looks like these guys love asians andwhites then.
tired.gif

whats with people trying to look like the 80's again???? i still dont get it...if you are going to dress like you are from the 80's lets do itright...big hair, short shorts, white suit jacket with a tight shirt under it (like don johnson) loafers with no socks and a fanny pack...thats80's.......and these dudes ^^^^^are suspect for that picture and the cereal.....

Registered Member

11/20/07 1:42 AM
laugh.gif
that's PSed, correct?
smh.gif

No it is not and thats the sad part, also dude on the right is Girl Thats Jules, always getting flamed in the WDYWT thread for his 5XL polo shirtswith the tags still on them
laugh.gif
0a425bb954c725f56fe1ca3788ba90ac4b91f4e.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

whats with people trying to look like the 80's again???? i still dont get it...if you are going to dress like you are from the 80's lets do it right...big hair, short shorts, white suit jacket with a tight shirt under it (like don johnson) loafers with no socks and a fanny pack...thats 80's.......and these dudes ^^^^^are suspect for that picture and the cereal.....

Those dudes don't have the 80s look at all. That's just tacky. I hope they were doing that for a "Tacky Day" event at their school forspirit week or somethin. And to those cats with the starched jeans, they look like some straight up cornballs. Damn flexi straws

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Registered Member

11/20/07 1:42 AM
laugh.gif
that's PSed, correct?
smh.gif
No it is not and thats the sad part, also dude on the right is Girl Thats Jules, always getting flamed in the WDYWT thread for his 5XL polo shirts with the tags still on them
laugh.gif
0a425bb954c725f56fe1ca3788ba90ac4b91f4e.gif

eek.gif
that's him???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom