OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Quote:
allnyter00 - graduated from hercules high and theres so many fakes there.

yeah i heard.im a sophmore at inderkum highschool and theres probally just as many at my school as there is at hercules.

I find it funny that the kid with the star pantyhose is wearing a Misfits shirt in one of his pictures. What are the chances that he actually listens to the Misfits?.. slim to none.
The body of my text posess extra strength
Power-liftin powerless up, out of this, towerin inferno
My ink so hot it burn through the journal​

Quote:
^^wow!! he prob. got "hype-beast" on the other side
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Quote:
that fanny pack is pure hypebeast

Quote:
dude its not really a person its a freakin martin character^
:lol:
laugh.gif
.yeah dude shes no hypebeast,that was actually in the 90's.i used to love that show when i was 7 along with the wayans bros.Anyone member the episode where martin had playoff xiii's on?

lmao at this post one of his captions are "fresher than the water i bathe wit"

Fs/FT both ds pm me for pics

Sz9 bo jackson air trainer sc

sz9 air huarache le low

^thanks 4 dat
Fs/FT both ds pm me for pics

Sz9 bo jackson air trainer sc

sz9 air huarache le low

WOW is all i can say to these pics. are these guys serious???
Please hit me up if you have any of these below in a size 10 DS or VNDS:

1. Flint XIII's
2. Raptor VII's
3. Black/Caro V's

Quote:
i used to love that show when i was 7 along with the wayans bros.Anyone member the episode where martin had playoff xiii's on?

yeah i saw it the other night , and cole had a barkley's on
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

^home girl in the black shirt looks devastated to be with these people :smh:
smh.gif
and home boy just realized how ridiculous he looks :lol:
laugh.gif
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

This funky fresh movement/style is no different from when cats back in the day was going preppy. I'm an older head so i remember cats with the penny loafers, folding and cuffed pants, rocking vests over shirts, v-neck sweater vests, button down vest, bass shoes, ballys, etc.... This whole funky fresh thing is not hypebeasting (however i can see why ya ridicule them) lol. Hypebeast are the cats who only rock and buy the items that are extremely popular or limited. For instance the cats on this board who have to have the latest bape, supreme, or alife release. Man ya know who they are, rather than digging thru myspace y dont ya go thru the wdywt thread and start posting those pics in here.
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Back
Top Bottom