OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

:rofl:
roll.gif
ISS SUCKS

Quote:
Not all asians are hypebeasts...just the ones shown are...same with the blacks, whites, reds, browns shown here as well.

Agreed not ALL asians are hypebeasts but a vast majority are(referring to those in their teens). I think the better question is why do all asians collect sneakers. Two of my asian friends collect sneakers (both are filippino) and I can go to their myspace and click page after page of relatives who are asian hype beasts or an asian who collects sneakers. Oh and why are most of them filippino lol? And once again for the sensitive NT'ers this isn't racism or a stereotype its just an observation. Even though I said all asians I'm just refering to a large group.

Here is one...
but...HYPEBEAST with FIRE :pimp:
pimp.gif
m101581698.jpg

bored so...here is me... :wink:
wink.gif

THROW UP UR "C"

ACT LIKE YOU KNOW

^^ first 2 dudes clothes are like 3X bigger than they are...
Team Wipe Me Down
"Hot drop drop top top drop *** drop it like its hot"
*R.I.P. Perry Williams*​
..::Free Linda Martinez::..​

lil 13 year old dudes stay bringing up sum old stuff bro..leave it alone, go stack ya lunch money and quit worrying about me, think about ya ffreshman year of high school or sumithing..HOP OFF THE TIP OF MY @#%$...(no ludacris)
Team Wipe Me Down
*R.I.P. Perry Williams*​

:wink:
wink.gif
Team Wipe Me Down
*R.I.P. Perry Williams*

ROCKitDANGER is just being sarcastic....dude is mad funny....but then again kinda hard to read sarcasm on a message board...

what up ROCKitDANGER...do work...

I'm in and i'm out...

let me know if you agree. i dont really consider someone to be a hypebeast just because they wear crazy stuff like the dudes in the multi color outfits and stuff. i feel like a hypebeast is someone that just follows trends and dresses a certain way ONLY because something is in style. basically, "jump on the bandwagon" people. they have no originality in what they wear. no personal style whatsoever. just buy and wear whatever everyone else will think is cool instead of really asking themselves, "do i like this?"
for example, there is a clique around my way that wear their socks on the outside of their jean. they get colorful sock to match their outfit. now i wouldn't call them hypebeasts because it was something creative that they came up with and it is exclusive to their clique. but there have been a lot of other lil dudes who at first thought it was a stupid style, but now that it has caught on, they want to do it too. now those are what i call hypebeasts. basically, followers or a better term would be drones. no brain of their own.
but on the real, yall might think the sock thing is stupid, but if you would see how they rock it, you would think it was cool.

haha...I'm not a FAN of EDC.......
I'm a FAN of CLOT...I'm not a huge fan...
there is some on this forum that is way HUGER fan then me... :wink:
wink.gif

ACT LIKE YOU KNOW

alljayevryjay: if thats you, that outfit is :pimp:
pimp.gif
.......except, he is a poser as shown with the glasses, unless those are prescription.

more pics would convict him of hypebeastiality, but there is a doubt, so case not slam shut of hypebeastiality in the first degree...... :lol:
laugh.gif
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

Quote:
haha...I'm not a FAN of EDC.......
I'm a FAN of CLOT...I'm not a huge fan...
there is some on this forum that is way HUGER fan then me... :wink:
wink.gif

ACT LIKE YOU KNOW

No hate here, but I just wanted to say this

How can you say you are NOT a fan of EDC when you have your am1's ID-ed like his and you're wearing everything he wears? If you are a fan of CLOT and you like most of CLOT's clothing then you should just be a fan of madsaki rather than a fan of CLOT because he designs most of clot's stuff.

Again, no hate here, just wanted to point that out. :smile:
smile.gif

262redhead. I mean look at dude. He got some weird smirk on his face. He got two different shoes on and well just look at him. I hear ya brotha

Is the dude wearing different shoes cause one side is an 11 and the other a 10?

I think the one who referred to hypebeasts as drones may make sense. Who wants to be a follower of someone who has bad taste? At least the one who has bad taste usually can't tell themselves..

Back
Top Bottom