roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Honestly that was the funniest thing i seen all week

i swear when those dropped, every bum @#%$ in the hood and on the block had them @#%$ and in the am 95 model too. Its sad to me these kids really think thy're trendsettin when all they do is make themselves look like fools and embarass their parents. They try to look different but they all follow the same format.certain things should stay in the 80's and the 90's...i walk around fulton mall and my schools campus and shake my head like wow praise the lord i was born in the early 80'sFree Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

^^^^^so i guess your'e a beast, smh
FS DS UNDFTD Vans Blue/Orage size 5
FS DS Snake Skin SBs size 9
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

most people with the death to all posers shirt dont even get the point of the george bush picture on it..

i got the shirt but im very anti-bush aha why is he wearing that uniform for..poserrrr aha

btw not wearing something because hypebeast wear it..is hypebeast

This must be that gay parade, cuz you'd never catch dudes at the PR day parade "flossin" like that :smh:
smh.gif
main.jpg
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

^Bob Kane is rolling in his grave
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketch​
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

im gonna go out on a limb and say this is a hot fit right here, for a young cat of course. I wouldn't wear it tho. But on the other hand Ive always thought a hoody with shorts is :smh:
smh.gif
Jerz!!!

that fit is OD batman cap, hoody, tee, and I hope authentic bapes. might as well be sponsored by DC comics
ILLMATIC IS STILL AT IT

Back
Top Bottom