OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by NikeTookOver

1. I Feel That Unkess You Know These Kids Personally, You Can't Make The Assumption That They Are Doing This To Seem Different...I Think Most People Like To Match With Their Shoes...I Do Atleast.

2. You Think They Are Murdering Their Blazers By Matching??

3. I Did Actually Know About Famous Before I Bought The Belt Buckle...I Liked The Shirts That They Made. They Appealed To Me Because Of Its Focus On Money, And I Am Very Appreciative Of Money. Also, I Don't Think Your Name Should Have To Start With An "F" To Be Able To Wear The Belt Buckle...Most Of The Shirts Have Only "F"s On Them, So Does That Mean That Everybody Who Wears A Shirt Must Have A Name That Starts With "F"? Travis Barker's Name Doesn't Even Start With An "F".

4. The Tongue Thing. What Are You Talking About With The Socks?? I Let The Tongue Stick Out So My Jeans Don't Cover My Whole Shoe...It Makes All The Sense In The World To Me.

But Whatever. To Each His Own.
I agree 100%.
Its not hypebeast to at least have a mind to match, or rock jeans behind the toungue. I know I do both, and not once have I gotten a hypebeast comment.

Originally Posted by killa couch

Originally Posted by 255forLife

6kqf3b9.jpg
Ouch general pyp heads know what this is
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Where is the pic of him and his girl?
laugh.gif
Dudes eyebrows were smaller than hers.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

l_3f73b57ebae21dbf93d80bb493e8262d.jpg

s.o.b!that fool has the same fit as me,the diamond supply tee n vanilla ice blazers!except i wear slimmer fitting pair a jeans when i step out in that,pant legover the tounge of course
happy.gif
.Dont think the outfit is beast at all though.

KBizzle that girl is officially over. It was hilarious the 1st time, clever the second, and after the 7th or 8th time youve tried to bring it back, its just awaste and a hassle

i see more hypebeast wearing 10deep, the hundreds, and crooks than i do supreme. I believe with hypebeats they want to be noticed, so they wear bright-neoncolored all over print shirts with matching shoes. I think its pretty easy to tell a hypebeast that just got into the game compared to someone that knowshis/her knowlege of the game.

Real Recognize REAL.

Back
Top Bottom