OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

i just got repped for a post like 15 pages ago wth? :lol:

People read the thread from the begging because it's amusing, that or they haven't checked the thread in a long time and are catching up.

Not that hard to figure out lol

Appreciate the rep and leave it at that.

Photo of a hypebeast herd @ Sneakercon.

Dude in the solar yeezys was wearing the shorts with leggings but they weren't Pyrex lol even worse. I guess it's the same ******g thing tho since Pyrex is just screen printed Champion clothing.

Last edited:
How you gonna wear bicycle shorts, but then rock a jacket, a skully, and wool socks. These dudes need to log off hypebeast forums and pull up weather.com.

man, i don't usually put people on blast like that, but that was just too much... :lol:

was thinking about it last night, i wonder if whoever started the leggings underneath shorts trend recently was inspired by old grunge rock fashion from the early 90's:

what am i thinking... there's no way they are cool enough to draw inspiration from the last great era of rock music...

Last edited:
scrolling down slowly will catch you by surprise almost like the pic from the fools wildin thread where pic was blown up of a guy and when you scroll down you see son in some tight female type pants and high heels :lol: dude arms are kept warm but his legs are cold due to extremely short shorts so he decides to throw on some women socks :lol:

Last edited:
man, i don't usually put people on blast like that, but that was just too much... :lol:

was thinking about it last night, i wonder if whoever started the leggings underneath shorts trend recently was inspired by old grunge rock fashion from the early 90's:

what am i thinking... there's no way they are cool enough to draw inspiration from the last great era of rock music...

Of course, same thing with the Pyrex flannels tied around the waste and leather jackets. It's just fashion repeating itself.

Saw a dude wearing parachute pants and those little circular John Lennon glasses in the club last weekend, lol. **** was crazy 1991. All this **** reminds me of when I was a kid.

Jay Z and Kanye wearing the same exact **** almost nowadays...

Jay z has on the EXACT same outfit as dude on the left top photo in the MCHG commercial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom