Originally Posted by r0biiin

geoff_06.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
11ts6mq.gif
Dude must not know about using a mirror to look at a mirror behind him to check out how "fresh" his cut is.....
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aww !+$@!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats not necessarily being a hypebeast thats just stupidity
laugh.gif

SomeBody Needs To Post The Definition Of A "hypebeast" lol Use It In A Sentence If You Have To.

I Would Put The SMH Face Right Here But I Cant Find It.

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

If you
wear supreme
match your shirt with your sneakers
you are automatically a hypebeast
smh.gif

reaching is not a good look

i dis agree with you, just cuz your shirt matches your sneakers, mean you a hypebeast now??!!!??....

i agree with the supreme statement, but not if your shirt matches your a hypebeast,.... being a hypebeast is when you try 2 hard, matching exactly everything with everything...

when i wear my clothes i wear a plain blue shirt with some pair of foams, a grey hoodie and i call it a day,

i think you should rephrase this sentence, when you try 2 hard, dats a hype beast....

sorry, i was being sarcastic... supreme is an old brand .... now that a ton of people know about it it has become hypebeast? NO

im just
smh.gif
@ people that see someone matching and think that they are a hypebeast and they reach as far as they can to try to label them as a hypebeast

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

mikeJordache23 - are you serious? calling me a hypebeast

Yes, yes I am. You have no style you just look through wdywt and buy whatever is popular to try and fit in.

Matching has noting to do with this thread, and its not why I posted who I posted.

Broccoliavenger, I find it ironic that you are posting in here.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
not sure where this came from but whatever.....

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

307212614.jpg

304037007.jpg

275368156.jpg

indifferent.gif

..NONE OF THE ABOVE ARE HYPEBEASTS. SOME OF YA'LL CATS NEED TO QUIT.
laugh.gif

Agreed.....
What...this guy is Hypbeasting to the max.

The extra medium shirt is loud as hell. And you don't wear a button down with the top button buttoned unless you have a tie on. Hat andglasses...need I say more.

As for the last pic, matching your clothes to your board is ODing. And hot pink is not a good look if you're masculine.

This guys is just screaming "Someone look at me...I need attention!"

sorry man, but that flannel is tooOO TOOO TOOO loud, and flannels in general are the hypebeast item of the year.

also the supreme hat to top it off.

23127647.jpg

straight up hypebeast

bape trucker cap

supleme flannel

limited edition 1 of 5000000 black belt with silver buckle
and look at that hairstyle, cant walk around downtown without seeing 100 dudes with the samething

Originally Posted by KYSL88

23127647.jpg

straight up hypebeast

bape trucker cap

supleme flannel

limited edition 1 of 5000000 black belt with silver buckle
and look at that hairstyle, cant walk around downtown without seeing 100 dudes with the same thing

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
dudeis on myspace showing off his H oes
smh.gif
smh.gif

2ng96ky.jpg
154973d.jpg

^^^^ this was a breath of fresh air for this thread....i suggest that everyone peep out page one for a refresher course on what a hypebeast is.....and we doneed a 2008 mock up.....i might have to dust off the old brain and come up with something......

wait, matching shoes and and your shirt=hypebeast???!!!! Well I guess I am a hypebeast, because occasionally I match....dang

Originally Posted by Trieze K

wait, matching shoes and and your shirt=hypebeast???!!!! Well I guess I am a hypebeast, because occasionally I match....dang
Nope, not at all. But matching your gear to an object or something you're not wearing, like a skateboard, or say, what your dog is wearing, is.When you go overboard with anything, it's just too much.

How some of these people leave the house looking like they do and STILL make it home in one piece, I'll never understand.......

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

And you don't wear a button down with the top button buttoned unless you have a tie on. Hat and glasses...need I say more.

roll.gif
WAIT! Theres rules now on how to wear a button up?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and maybe he needs to wear those glasses...

anyway a lot of you kids don't know what a hypebeast is...really.

Hypebeast? no... just some kid who probably see's and copies what his friends wear or what's on t.v. This whole 80's early 90's dress upain't hypbeast. There just dumb kids going along with the fad. Everyone has been through it.
4t8dhrb.jpg

Hypebeast? yes. for sure. too the fullest. i bet he's wearing cuffed selvedge jeans from the gap and aqua VIII's. Who in their right mind, besidesKanye, would wear those "sun glasses." hope he didn't do it just for the pic.
295354222.jpg

Back
Top Bottom