OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

ok.....the flamingly gay guy or girl thing up there is just frickin sickening.....i blame the media and mtv reality shows...

REAL F'in TALK!!!

I've been saying that MTV is partly responsible for the recent BOOMING population of gay teens for years!!!

Damn near every show on the network showcases some gay dude or gay girl...like it's the thing to be. Oh it's soooo cool to be gay. That @#$% started with Karamo...and hasn't stopped since.
smh.gif

HOLLA!!!

bro now i think about it........ you are so right!!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
yep...yep indeed. i been noticed that...but i think it really hit everyone when everybody found out Karamo on the Real World was gay...

Was I the only one who said...."OOOOO $&(#" when he said he was gay?
sick.gif
....thats when everybody startin comin out the closet because they felt it was ok...but if you look at it, its mainly the young people who areexperimenting with it. SMH
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

ok.....the flamingly gay guy or girl thing up there is just frickin sickening.....i blame the media and mtv reality shows...

REAL F'in TALK!!!

I've been saying that MTV is partly responsible for the recent BOOMING population of gay teens for years!!!

Damn near every show on the network showcases some gay dude or gay girl...like it's the thing to be. Oh it's soooo cool to be gay. That @#$% started with Karamo...and hasn't stopped since.
smh.gif

HOLLA!!!
QFT

lol these guys may, in fact, be caught up in mtv hype, be flamboyantly gay, and extremely terrible dressers but they sure do get A LOT of attention from NTstraight dudes.
weird... IMO

The manhole thing got me dying and that gay guy with the 300 pic just completely killed me. Godamn this thread needs to end its 1:30 over here ahah this sh**sto funny

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

michael-ninian.jpg
sick.gif
to the hypebeast
smokin.gif
to the gold munny
Perfect example of kid with too much of mommy and daddy's money.

$1500+ duffle bag, more than likely, nothing in it
$1200 sunglasses

I mean seriously, what 16-18 year old needs that to walk down the street? That's more a sad commentary on our youth than anything else. Forget thathe's a hypebeast, he's a moron.

you guys are givin this kid WAAAAY too much credit saying that his bag is real.

real damier azur keepall:
1352669775_e9bd3bf0b2_o.jpg

fake damier azur keepall:
Originally Posted by Falcon4567

michael-ninian.jpg

so most likey, the millionaires are fake (check the gold stripes), lv scarves, and I wouldn't be surprised if the bapesta's were too.

if his bag is real...then hes dumb for spending that much at that age, if its fake then he's dumb for rockin a fake bag. thats like ridin down the streetin a fake bentley
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom