OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by Kr0mey

you guys are givin this kid WAAAAY too much credit saying that his bag is real.

real damier azur keepall:
1352669775_e9bd3bf0b2_o.jpg

fake damier azur keepall:
Originally Posted by Falcon4567

michael-ninian.jpg

so most likey, the millionaires are fake (check the gold stripes), lv scarves, and I wouldn't be surprised if the bapesta's were too.

Fake it to make, basically. These types of people always looking to be accepted from a type of crowd cause they have expensive clothes. When we all know youcan't afford it and its fake. Live within you means, stop buying fake trash and going to soho to pose up with your friends showing that "you gotit".
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kr0mey

you guys are givin this kid WAAAAY too much credit saying that his bag is real.

real damier azur keepall:
1352669775_e9bd3bf0b2_o.jpg

fake damier azur keepall:
Originally Posted by Falcon4567

michael-ninian.jpg

so most likey, the millionaires are fake (check the gold stripes), lv scarves, and I wouldn't be surprised if the bapesta's were too.
I didn't look at it LIKE THAT, but now that you point it out, I did notice the extra "goldness" of the Millionaires.
laugh.gif

Fake it till you make it is a load of $!$+.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

What is Deshawn thinking? Dude seriously lives for taking Ls.

God, and to think i hated him SO much , WITHOUT seeing this picture.

Originally Posted by az005us

when was this???
laugh.gif

i'm pretty sure he's trying to be the next rodman in terms of outrageous personality in and off the court but to no avail.
he's been doing different types of haircut, getting tattooed all over and talking trash to people ehich he have no business talking trash to anyway likehim saying lebron was overrated and so on.
out of high school they said he had so much potential, he have been a regular starter for washington for how many years now and yet he haven't improved hisoverall game, smh

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by az005us

when was this???
laugh.gif

i'm pretty sure he's trying to be the next rodman in terms of outrageous personality in and off the court but to no avail.
he's been doing different types of haircut, getting tattooed all over and talking trash to people ehich he have no business talking trash to anyway like him saying lebron was overrated and so on.
out of high school they said he had so much potential, he have been a regular starter for washington for how many years now and yet he haven't improved his overall game, smh

THIS WAS PROBABLY DURING GILBERT ARENAS 80'S THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by solidsnake

268629437_2328ce894a.jpg

This Nigo dude is a joke to me, please look at this picture and relise he's a clown. Same with Pharrell and his £70 ($118 to my American friends) tee's.

Ahhhh some many things wrong with this statement is wrong. Pharrell hate him or love him does his thing fashion wise and in the music. Nigo regardless of what anyone says started a lot of trends. So lets now hate on him and show some love. Plus if you can afford to pay $118 for a tee shirt more power to you, if not stick Hanes (8.99 target special), stop hating.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I feel like Nigo was the OG Hypebeast.. so you cant really knock him for doing him. At least he was his own guy for 6 minutes before someone else did ittoo..and took it to a whole 'nother terrible level.

Back
Top Bottom