OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Damn these are so nice. Im gonna force myslef to only buy if i catch them on sale or their a Hoh pair i really like that wont be around long. Cant be getting into these like i do the kobes.

Same here. But... Catch you on the rebound homie. These are just too much right now and for 100$... Damn. How can I not say no. Finishline always has some deals going on so you know ya gonna get a % off.

sorry for the iphone pics..fit a lil snug to start but over the course of the day they felt
pimp.gif

the usa's are soooooooooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
must. get. a pair. french joints are fresh too

I really hope they release the creamsicle makeup hyperfuse and not keep em as a sample. Nike was known for that this year.

don't know if it's been said yet, but they kinda remind me of the jordan XI IE's... after seeing pics of the lows, they look even more like them. or the AJ XI IE's with a ZK V heel... at least IMO.

hyperfuse usa's and black/reds have officially "general" released in asia. everywhere now. patiently waiting for the durant usa p.e.'s. and i may just be done. ok, that's a lie. but that's what i'm aiming for,
laugh.gif

Why are there so few non TB colors?

And will the versions sold here have the XDR sole as well?

sick.gif
@ the lows

I would like to have the Durant USA PE's but since they'll most likely be HOH I'll cop the GR since the only difference we've seen thus far is Durant instead of Hyperfuse on the tongue
nerd.gif

the lows don't look bad at all....

I am looking forward to giving the highs and lows a try..

Back
Top Bottom