OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by revivedzack

I got my olympic hyperfuse in the mail yesterday. They are amazing but i wouldnt reccomend them to someone with wide feet cuz they fit very snug/narrow. Best grip ever. Weighs about the same as the first hyperdunk. Ill post pics later
this..i wanna go a half size up on my next pair

Originally Posted by MeloVP

I got my olympic hyperfuse in the mail yesterday. They are amazing but i wouldnt reccomend them to someone with wide feet cuz they fit very snug/narrow. Best grip ever. Weighs about the same as the first hyperdunk. Ill post pics later

I ordered my normal size and they feel great just more of an all around snug fit. They are kind of hard to put on, but dont let that fool you they feel great. They sort of remind me of the kobe iii

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Notorious Wes, where are you getting these dates from, I clearly posted the Finishline booklet that labeled the release date for 5 colorways that you named to be released on 8/19, what is your source for the 5th and what retailers are releasing them then if it is different than Finishline?
pretty sure its from HOH journal of facebook..

and i posted it from the other site also 

Its from nikestore.com
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MeloVP

I ordered my normal size and they feel great just more of an all around snug fit. They are kind of hard to put on, but dont let that fool you they feel great. They sort of remind me of the kobe iii
yea but i have wide feet
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Notorious Wes, where are you getting these dates from, I clearly posted the Finishline booklet that labeled the release date for 5 colorways that you named to be released on 8/19, what is your source for the 5th and what retailers are releasing them then if it is different than Finishline?

Its from nikestore.com
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Funny I havent seen or heard that, also not everyone is copping from Nikestore so the release dates are different for the different retailers.  
happy.gif

I have some heel Zoom Air bags (extracted from some Huarache 2k6s) that I'd really like to insert into these.

Its from nikestore.com
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Funny I havent seen or heard that, also not everyone is copping from Nikestore so the release dates are different for the different retailers.  
happy.gif
Ok dude im sorry. I was just posting dates from the people who make the shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

i dont know if i would go with a 8.5 or a 9.. i rather try them on at thestore..
gonna do the same thing, idk whether a 8.5 or 9 will do, one thing for sure is those Brazils will be copped

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

i dont know if i would go with a 8.5 or a 9.. i rather try them on at thestore..
gonna do the same thing, idk whether a 8.5 or 9 will do, one thing for sure is those Brazils will be copped
always go that half size up when you aren't certain. i know people that ask sizing questions all the time..

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Yo eastbay rep are you guys getting the Photoblue/black colorway anytime soon?
We are not expecting the Photo Blue/Black colorway to come in until early September.

EastbayRep - Ray

laugh.gif
 Nike isnt the only one carrying the Hyperfuse just cause they made them

I need to try these on now. I double sock and my KD 2's were a bit to narrow when I did that. Hoping these arent as narrow in the pinky toe area.

I want to know when the Hyperfuse hit retailers like FTL or Footaction... I'd call to find a date, but the employees really don't know much..
I'll definitely be copping the Aqua colorway though.

laugh.gif
 Nike isnt the only one carrying the Hyperfuse just cause they made them

I need to try these on now. I double sock and my KD 2's were a bit to narrow when I did that. Hoping these arent as narrow in the pinky toe area.

Duh. but Eastbay is too. which means champs and them are also releasing the 5th. again Im sorry bro.

does anybody know the release date for the purples?

i am in japan and there is a store that is selling the usa's, black/reds, blues, delsols, and red already, even before the nike japan store (which will get it on 7th aug)

what i also want to know is, are all of the usa's and black/reds XDR? coz it doesnt say it on the box like i thought it would.

cheers

Originally Posted by Derekwockee

YEAHH! just ordered these babies off of FNL for 75 shipped.

How did u get them for 75? Can u post the promo code for me please? Thank

Back
Top Bottom