OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

says KD Hyperfuse

407622-102_1_407622-102%20aw.jpg

Picked up a pair of black on black today from shoe palace out in concord. Will hoop in em on Tuesday. They sold them for 89.99

reconsidering USAs. White mesh for bball?? It's over in 2 wears.

Dearest Nike,

Please release the creamsicle hyperfuse. It'd be appreciated forever.

Sincerely,

Your Number 1 Fan.

pimp.gif
Where can I cop the Brazils? I hope they keep they word with a 100 price tag on theirs? are they a HOH release only?

so far im going to need

Brazils
Turkey
USA
Photo Blue
Rondos

and hopefully they decide to release the Creamsicle ones.

Yea I saw the teal fiba joints today at hoh and I must say that they are beautiful. The color is perfect in person. It was my first time seeing the shoe and I was impressed. They're obviously light and the padding around the ankle area is very nice.

i want the one rondo wore during the playoffs the one with the black midsole and green collar.

i tried these on at the fairfield finishline the other day. these feel absolutely amazing. the forefoot zoom is super-responsive and the lack of zoom in the heel doesn't even matter; especially if you look into how much you're on your toes haha! i play point guard so i wouldnt really feel for big guys, but they're honestly worth a try. i recommend a half a size up for optimized performance, and also pick up some airr insoles; especially if you're trippin about the no heel zoom. the insole will offer an ever more amazing experience. as far as sturdiness, the shoe feels more stable than the hyperizes and many complained about them. these shoes are amazing. i have not hooped in them yet, but i have a pretty big house with hardwood so all i've been doing is sprints and defensive slides and jumper motions to get a feel for them.

another thing i did was compare these to the hd10's, and IMO, i loves the fuses better. the hd10's, js like other reviews, are js a bit too stiff. they need breaking in. and like in a past review, the hd10's are really really high cut. higher than the first hd's. amazing shoes, but not as good as fuses.

the kd logo on the creams are absolutely ridiculous. it makes the shoe imo.
smh.gif
. filthy.

We want Creamsicles We want Creamsicles We want Creamsicles We want Creamsicles We want Creamsicles We want Creamsicles....lol

^^
House of Hoops...House of Hoops...House of Hoops...House of Hoops...House of Hoops...House of Hoops...House of Hoops...House of Hoops...

Break out your camping gear.....NUFF said!

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

^^
House of Hoops...House of Hoops...House of Hoops...House of Hoops...House of Hoops...House of Hoops...House of Hoops...House of Hoops...

No camping for me stuck overseas so I'll be paying rape prices for almost anything that'll be limited

Originally Posted by gishtar

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]photo from NIKE Singapore Wisma
[/color]

Now make these silver and black with Tony's logo and that'll somewhat make up for me missing the TP Hyperdunk.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

^^

Que? do you know something we dont know?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

never get tired of looking at CREAMS.. pause
laugh.gif
  Yall some funny dudes.  But forreal Nike we want them.

And thanks for that min review Uneek11

Back
Top Bottom