OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

hyperfuse usa's and black/reds have officially "general" released in asia. everywhere now. patiently waiting for the durant usa p.e.'s. and i may just be done. ok, that's a lie. but that's what i'm aiming for,
laugh.gif

any idea on when the durant usa pe's are going to release in america? i'm trying to cop em too

hyperfuse usa's and black/reds have officially "general" released in asia. everywhere now. patiently waiting for the durant usa p.e.'s. and i may just be done. ok, that's a lie. but that's what i'm aiming for,
laugh.gif

are both of these XDR's?

damn! seriously?

any chance shoetrends gets the team/ PEs? or should i resign myself to paying for them?

Originally Posted by gelotissimo

laugh.gif

are both of these XDR's?
i believe so. most are XDR's cause people play outside more than inside. i didn't really even care to look at them, all i want are the durant's and maybe teals. but i heard these fit hella skinny, and i have semi-wide feet.
tired.gif

XDR soles are meant for outdoor ball. Which these are meant for in the first place... Don't get Nike sometimes.

eXtra durable rubber btw. I think it started and meant for tennis shoes.

Darryl is talkin bout the HD10 ones in the far background behind the blue pair. He thinks he's lithuanian.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

What are XDR's? I have seen those tags on shoes and never knew what it stood for.
i believe it stands for extra durable rubber.

basically, it means they're meant for outdoor use.

it isnt my video

and whats the big deal about the durant pe's releasing???....they only have his name on the tongue

I think I like those teals the best. Im really wanting the Orange TB'S but im guessing thet wont drop till the fall. I might grab the all blacks too, I just really dont want to wait till the 19th but I have 3 rewards coupons for Finishline I need to use.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

it isnt my video

and whats the big deal about the durant pe's releasing???....they only have his name on the tongue
yea i think i seen the video on the other site..

and about the durants? i would have felt better if they just did the creamsicle durants better .. usa are nice none-the-less

Back
Top Bottom