OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by got shoes

how they fit, im trying to hoop in these asap

when I tried them on, my true size was WAY too small.  i wear a sz 9 in jordan 11's, zoom kobe 4's, jordan 4's etc. The hyperfuse i DEFINITELY need at least a 9.5 or MAYBE even a 10. 
grin.gif
 You should deff try them on in store instead of buying them online
good lookin to all on the sizes. was going to order them Aqua's
pimp.gif

Just got these in this morning from NDC and had to wear them out right away. They're really comfortable. I got my true size btw and didn't notice any narrowness. Ima ball in them later though. I wear an 11.5 in the LBJ7 but a 12 in these if that helps anyone

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pretty sure you should go with kobe 5's, zoom air front and back.. can't never beat that

It can be best if the traction is an issue like it was for me with the v which is the reason I went back to the iv. I am definitely looking forward to trying these or on the court as soon as my order comes in.
i like the kobes, but the traction on the fuse's put them just a bit higher. I balled in my true size fuse, felt NICE.

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by got shoes

how they fit, im trying to hoop in these asap

when I tried them on, my true size was WAY too small.  i wear a sz 9 in jordan 11's, zoom kobe 4's, jordan 4's etc. The hyperfuse i DEFINITELY need at least a 9.5 or MAYBE even a 10. 
grin.gif
 You should deff try them on in store instead of buying them online
I wore a 9.5 kobe V, and a kobe IV. 9.5s in the fuse felt really good on my feet

Originally Posted by drchipinski

I played in my standard size (9.5 in Kobe V, Jordans, etc.) and they fit okay...just not my favorite shoe to play in. The shoes hurt my big toe on both feet. I will stick with my Kobe's going forward.

same here

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Just got these in this morning from NDC and had to wear them out right away. They're really comfortable. I got my true size btw and didn't notice any narrowness. Ima ball in them later though. I wear an 11.5 in the LBJ7 but a 12 in these if that helps anyone
damn those look amazing!!!...i was hoping mine would come in today from NDC as well...no saturday delivery here in Hawaii even with overnight
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Wings90

Got my pair from NDC this morning as well. They're really nice.

which pair did you end up getting? did you opt for overnight shipping or just regular ground?

if someone has the canada versions could you please some pics please....those are the ones that I purchased and am not getting them until monday
frown.gif
...so some really nice live pics would be greatly appreciated

What's up with the eggplant release?

I'm torn between these and the USA KD IIs

I hate making these decisions
frown.gif

Copped the Rondo for $70 and some change with the VIP coupon at Footaction. Can't argue for that price plus these shoes feel amazing on the court. Very light and breathable. Fit kinda snug but otherwise.. Beast
pimp.gif

All-black pair is on my radar... just wondering if the vast abundance of these will lead to my finding them at an outlet in a few months... hmm...

i want a pair of these but ill wait till they hit outlets

not looking to spend more then 40-50 bucks on these

mg8489.jpg

got a pair for 70+tax at the local FA using the 30 off 100 coupon. i wasn't a star club member yet but they let me sign up on the spot and use the printout that i brought in.

FTL website suggested that i should get it at a 1/2 size down, but the fit was too snug. my ZKV's are sz 9 and im also a sz 9 in the fuses. i'm also a sz 9 in ZKIV's if that helps you guys make a decision when ordering your size online.

shoes feel very light and comfortable, i have to say they're more comfortable than the kobe v's and obviously more breathable because of the holes. the V has a stiff heel counter to compensate for being a low-top wherein the hyperfuse has a more padded heel counter. traction wise, FUSES > ZKV's because of the traditional herringbone pattern instead of the kobe kode, which has OK traction outdoors but feels a little slippery indoors. The guys at nike did a good job on these for sure.

Back
Top Bottom