OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

^
actually, ftl and eastbay states that these run small so you should go half sz up. Anyway, nice pickup. I too got the rondo's at FA for $70. I wear a sz 9 in most shoes such as the kobe iv and v, but had to get 9.5 in these. Might go back and double up on these bad boys.

KenJi714 wrote:

Copped the Rondo for $70 and some change with the VIP coupon at Footaction. Can't argue for that price plus these shoes feel amazing on the court. Very light and breathable. Fit kinda snug but otherwise.. Beast
pimp.gif

Did you print out the VIP coupon after copy&paste the words or just tell them the coupon code? I don't see a printable version. 

KenJi714 wrote:

Copped the Rondo for $70 and some change with the VIP coupon at Footaction. Can't argue for that price plus these shoes feel amazing on the court. Very light and breathable. Fit kinda snug but otherwise.. Beast
pimp.gif

Did you print out the VIP coupon after copy&paste the words or just tell them the coupon code? I don't see a printable version. 

just saw them in peson and im glad i didnt order online on those rondos....the pics make them look a lot nicer in my opinion

i was wondering when the grey ones were releasing? are they GR or limited? gaaaah! i want the greys!!!! i've gone to 3 diff FA's and 4 diff FTL's with 2 being HOH... i'm so heartbroken.

i was wondering when the grey ones were releasing? are they GR or limited? gaaaah! i want the greys!!!! i've gone to 3 diff FA's and 4 diff FTL's with 2 being HOH... i'm so heartbroken.

Originally Posted by Uneek11

You talking bout the cool greys right? Don't worry, they havent released yet. Maybe early September

double post

Dumb yuku

mad.gif
sry

Went out and tried on 1/2 size up and felt too long for my liking. Will stay for true size. Didn't see any silver ones at my local finishline.

anyone seen the photoblue hyperfuses yet available at ftl or fa? I might have use that coupon as well on em.

I was wondering if anyone knows and/or has spotted Hyperfuses (any color) in any local Northern Virginia FootLocker or FootAction? 

I’ve checked by either going or calling: 
Springfield – Footlocker and Footaction
Landmark – Footlocker
Baileys Crossroads – Footlocker
Tysons Corners – Footlocker
Ballston - Footlocker

Landmark, Baileys, and Tysons had no idea what shoe I was referring to.  Tysons repeated back and said we have no “Hyperfusions

Just saw the HYPERFUSE video on nikebasketball.com LEO CHANG says the shoe s has forefoot zoom and hell zoom.

Tried these on over the weekend, wasnt really to big on the Del Sols as I thought I would be. I double sock with a regular thin sock and a NBA sock and tried them on that way. I literally had to go to a 11.5, which is a .5 size up from my normal balling size 11 and a full size up from normal wearing size 10.5. They werent as narrow as some are saying but I dont really have a wide foot.

I did notice what felt like a sinking in the heel, which scares me just because I am still dealing with heel spurs from my Kobe 4's falling out on me. Looking to cop these in the next few weeks, hoping to see the blues. The only ones I would have bought that day are the all blacks, they just lept having me think of Batman LOL

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Just saw the HYPERFUSE video on nikebasketball.com LEO CHANG says the shoe s has forefoot zoom and hell zoom.

just peeped.. no info about creams, Teals and orange, or D WILL PE's 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dnvtran

I was wondering if anyone knows and/or has spotted Hyperfuses (any color) in any local Northern Virginia FootLocker or FootAction? 

I’ve checked by either going or calling: 
Springfield – Footlocker and Footaction
Landmark – Footlocker
Baileys Crossroads – Footlocker
Tysons Corners – Footlocker
Ballston - Footlocker

Landmark, Baileys, and Tysons had no idea what shoe I was referring to.  Tysons repeated back and said we have no “Hyperfusions

Back
Top Bottom