OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

The only bad thing about the hyperfuse is that there is no midfoot support ala KOBE IV and V. I felt pain in arches. Over the last 3 years my favorite shoes that had no arch support were the BB1, Hyperfuse, BB2

^ how do they feel with fake socks? lol.

personally, i don't know if i should scoop up the cool greys or wait patiently for possible nice cw's to come out.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

is it possible to get the 30 off still?

aren't the Fuses excluded?
depends where you go and who yo talk to. I was told yes at one spot then no at the next one. But i think enough time has passed since they dropped that managers will let it rock.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

los good looks on trying, and anyone know if they still have the teal ones at 34st?
They never had them.

word? wow, so they only got the brazils canada's and etc and not those? .. damn

I'm going to stop into FA on my way to the gym and check. I could've sworn I saw them there. And if you go there you should be able to cop for $70

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

los good looks on trying, and anyone know if they still have the teal ones at 34st?
They never had them.

word? wow, so they only got the brazils canada's and etc and not those? .. damn

Yeah, I was there when they debuted them on the selling floor for the WBF. They had Puerto Rico, Durant's, regular USA and Brazil to the best of my recollection. I was looking for the Teal's as well because those are the only ones I want at this point.

Didn't see the teals on 34th either man...

Try and stock locate them if anything through footaction or footlocker , or hit up Transit (old active warehouse) on broadway/bond st, they got those/eggplants/durant usa etc and they gave me 20% off on them.. Not the 30 off, but i'm not complaining as the Durants were sold out EVERYWHERE in my size!

got these joints today

not sure if want tho, may swap out for another cw

usa's are
pimp.gif
with blue laces, nice call

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

For now im gonna make the lace switch

the usa's look iight wid da blue laces..but they still look better with the white ones....the frances look horible with the white laces...

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

For now im gonna make the lace switch

the usa's look iight wid da blue laces..but they still look better with the white ones....the frances look horible with the white laces...

Originally Posted by MeloVP

got these joints today

usa's are
pimp.gif
Wait, which are these? The only purple pair i've seen are the "eggplant" with the black sole and nike logo?

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

got these joints today

usa's are
pimp.gif
Wait, which are these? The only purple pair i've seen are the "eggplant" with the black sole and nike logo?

They're one of the TB colors for teams that should be out everywhere pretty soon

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

got these joints today

usa's are
pimp.gif

They're one of the TB colors for teams that should be out everywhere pretty soon

Back
Top Bottom