OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Haven't seen this pic posted yet...

Question, do you think it will be possible to iron off the "R0W" ? I was able to do it with the swoosh on the original PR hyperdunks and I'm thinking of doing the same with these (If i can get them) and the PR hyperfuse.

Also, according to Kicks magazine these are going to be available on Nike ID.  
pimp.gif

thanks for the pics LOS. I hope they also release a KD version. Now those are Westbrook PE. On the previous pic I saw the sig/logo was not that clear.

id would be
pimp.gif

just got back from the gym playing in my rondo's. loved them, gonna see if i can muster up some dough and scoop up the cool grey's and blackout's asap!

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Haven't seen this pic posted yet...

Question, do you think it will be possible to iron off the "R0W" ? I was able to do it with the swoosh on the original PR hyperdunks and I'm thinking of doing the same with these (If i can get them) and the PR hyperfuse.

Also, according to Kicks magazine these are going to be available on Nike ID.  
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
those are nice. So far I like the all orange kd pe and the all blue d-will, and now these good gawd Nike keep up the good work.

I need to grab the usa before there gone just bought the kd shirts

word of advice, do NOT wear these with low ankle socks, they will rub against you. higher socks will feel much more comfortable.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
here are my aqua's

loving them also.. nice pics everyone
the show on the pic makes it look like its a bad PS. I've been staring at this screen too long.
laugh.gif

Yea ere one gave me compliments bout them today...might have to get another wear in b4 the fall comes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

if these go on ID's...
pimp.gif
People on here will be broke soon
laugh.gif
I would love it unless it was 130 and below

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Wore My Aqua's to class today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even had my professor looking twice to see what was on my feet
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gonna go hoop in them later
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's the best feeling I did that last year with my 1/2cents
Nice Pics everybody

I see everyone is wearing their aquas! lol
wore mine and broke mad necks... teacher stopped class and had everyone look at my kicks.. lol (she had me as a student before and knew I was a sneakerhead)

x532f9.jpg

I see everyone is wearing their aquas! lol
wore mine and broke mad necks... teacher stopped class and had everyone look at my kicks.. lol (she had me as a student before and knew I was a sneakerhead)

x532f9.jpg

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

smh.gif
This dude Tranandco (Remarquable23) is already selling Hyperfuse PEs he doesn't have on eBay.

always does that. he even has the am lebron 7 mvp up.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom