OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

One of my favorite releases from last year. IMO they did the Hyperfuse wrong. So many dope colorways could've dropped. Nike moved too quick to the lows.

they llok so clean. I do not like the new oness that are coming out...small nike sign takes all the show from the shoes

I wish creams wouldve dropped
everyone was just waiting for them
Nike played us and dropped the ball with those

I want the deep burgandy pair as well.

sometimes i wonder if the hyperfuse was supposed to be the KD3? I do think that nike should have released some more pe's or let us ID. Maybe we will get the opportunity with the hyperfuse 2

Originally Posted by Skip0011

^ makes me mad just looking at those

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I could be wrong about this, but it looked like Westbrook had on the Hyperfuse 11s or something other than fly-bys/hyperfuse in the 1st half vs. Nuggets tonight.  Then at halftime, he appeared to switch out to USA colorway Hyperfuse 2010s.  Maybe I just didn't see clearly, but thats what it looked like.  I always wonder when someone does that if they weren't happy with the fit/feel, or they just wanted a different ride for the second half.  Perhaps the others weren't broken in enough and the ones he switched to were.  In any case, the hyperfuse 2011 doesn't look as durable and stout as the 2010 version.  Would like to see more pics of 11s.

i thought that lamar odom had on 2011s as well...all del sol with purple, like the snake pools

Originally Posted by iamlegend

sometimes i wonder if the hyperfuse was supposed to be the KD3? I do think that nike should have released some more pe's or let us ID. Maybe we will get the opportunity with the hyperfuse 2
I'm hoping for a Hyperfuse 1 Nike ID! 

i know for a fact that hyperfuse lows are hitting nike id in may, and i am 100% sure of that

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I could be wrong about this, but it looked like Westbrook had on the Hyperfuse 11s or something other than fly-bys/hyperfuse in the 1st half vs. Nuggets tonight.  Then at halftime, he appeared to switch out to USA colorway Hyperfuse 2010s.  Maybe I just didn't see clearly, but thats what it looked like.  I always wonder when someone does that if they weren't happy with the fit/feel, or they just wanted a different ride for the second half.  Perhaps the others weren't broken in enough and the ones he switched to were.  In any case, the hyperfuse 2011 doesn't look as durable and stout as the 2010 version.  Would like to see more pics of 11s.
Yup you're certainly right.  I noticed this also.  Had on some white/blue Hyperfuse 2011's with orange laces in the first half then switched shoes.

Feeling these right here. They got a Penny vibe . 1cent symbol on the tongue or heel and cats would go crazy over em

balled in my hyperfuse low's the other day...pretty comfortable shoe...didnt feel like i needed to size up...

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Low > Mid imo. My feet feel great playing in low. Too comfy and responsive
i hope you are right...got the grey blues and black green white pairs coming from eastbay after I used the 20% coupon..

did a basketball workout in the hyperfuse lows....my feet are hurtin today....I guess my feet are used to wearing the kobe Vs...

I love the look of the Hyperfuse both the High and Low. To bad my feet are to wide for them. I tried sizing up but it ended up to be to long but still narrow for me.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by vc8481

I love the look of the Hyperfuse both the High and Low. To bad my feet are to wide for them. I tried sizing up but it ended up to be to long but still narrow for me.
frown.gif

yeah.  The shoe is pretty darn narrow.  I have a hard time understanding how so many NBA and college players have used them in the past year.  I would be pretty wary to hoop in them but I love the look of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom