OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

I think people get the true to size thing confused. Like vc8481 said, they run true to size in length. However, they are a narrow shoe (they were designed that way). So by going a half size up, yes they wont be as narrow, but youll also have a lot of room in the toe and I personally dont like that in a shoe Im using to play ball, tennis, whatever. It's best to go try them on and judge for yourself.

Thanks for shout out about JimmyJazz... I went there and stumbled upon the Black/White pair for $59.99

I had to get them, I was looking for them everywhere!

Just picked these up from the Nike outlet for $55. Very comfortable shoe and can't wait to ball in them.

Originally Posted by Heshua

I think people get the true to size thing confused. Like vc8481 said, they run true to size in length. However, they are a narrow shoe (they were designed that way). So by going a half size up, yes they wont be as narrow, but youll also have a lot of room in the toe and I personally dont like that in a shoe Im using to play ball, tennis, whatever. It's best to go try them on and judge for yourself.

havent tried them on but im most likely just gonna go with an 11 which is what i always get. im playing ball in them and want a very good fit.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Thanks for shout out about JimmyJazz... I went there and stumbled upon the Black/White pair for $59.99

I had to get them, I was looking for them everywhere!

you mean white/black? is there any discout or free shipping code? thats a good deal IMO

NVM only size 17 left
indifferent.gif

Those clear soles are serious. How are the hyperfuse for outdoors? Only used mine indoor and bout to make them work shoes. Was gonna get another pair cause I like them alot but not if there bad outdoors.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Those clear soles are serious. How are the hyperfuse for outdoors? Only used mine indoor and bout to make them work shoes. Was gonna get another pair cause I like them alot but not if there bad outdoors.

clear soles are amazing, hyperfuse for outdoors is amazing. they made the shoes specifically for outdoor play in China. i've used my mids and lows outdoors and they are so durable, not to mention if you can find an XDR pair that is extra durable. Get another pair before the 2011's come out. ugh originals look better imo.

lovin that blue/teal colorway even though I don't like the hyperfuse to play ball in I like the technology advancement and am hopeful for the future of the material's applications

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Just picked these up from the Nike outlet for $55. Very comfortable shoe and can't wait to ball in them.
Ontario Outlet has those, purple /black and white blue and black for the same price till monday.  FSR.

These are a killer price for this shoe!

just picked up my first pair of mids @ an outlet and tried them on court today

i love everything about the shoe, but am I the only one slipping in the forefoot when making cuts? Might be the combination of the smooth insole + my socks?

I gotta send my hyperfuse in. Used them for indoor ball and walking around casually and there's a rip in them.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

They look like hypefuses to me, find them at the outlets.

looks different..different on heel and on fuse mesh..esp. on the tougue..hmmm.
nike-zoom-hyperfuse-low-white-royal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom