OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

SC-ORNG5-600x329.jpg

FIBA Team editions:
fiba-fiba-1.jpg

Left to right: USA, Brazil, Canada, France, Puerto Rico

Canada's logo is pretty nice

fiba-fiba-2.jpg

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^^ what i don't get is that these shoes are suppose to replace the shoes people wear to play outdoor ball (in the hyperfuse video, they say ppl in china wear running shoes because they're more breathable). but if that's the case, why are they planning to release these in the fall when the weather is way less than favorable for park ball? wouldn't it make a lot more sense if they released during this summer?

agreed.

and i wouldn't mind having those team canada ones
nerd.gif

When I 1st seen pics of this shoe I didnt want to have anything to do with it.

NOW

After really looking and the shoe and tech and seeing the different colorways I think I might have to pick a pair up. Just gotta find the right colorway for me.

I cant wait to see these shoes in person now. I wonder how they will hold up.

I'm really feeling the Puerto Ricos. What are the tech specs on these? I recall hearing that it was either only heel Zoom or only forefoot Zoom, but I can't remember which. Also, the MSRP should be taken down some.

when I first saw those samples with the feather thing type, I thought this sucked but seeing the FIBA models' changing my mind and might cop the USA's

I know I'll get USA's for sure, esp when i see them wear them. I'm a sucker for usa basketball.

The Brazil CW is too nice, loud and over the top. I'll take em.

Puerto Rico colorway is a must. I wear my PR Hyperdunks all the time. I wish USA kicks had as good of a red white and blue theme as the PR's always do.

most definitely agreeing on the Brazil colorway.  IMO the best of the bunch in terms of colors popping.  My one suggestion would have been to incorporate a logo/ portion of the Brazilian flag on the ankle area as opposed to just Brazil in letters.  That is what sets the Canadian version and the PR version off in my opinion.  Has anyone else wondered.noticed that the toe box area seems to be very flat on these?  Wondering if it will be cause for some discomfort for some folks or if it stretches out amply once broken in.  In any case, these are reminding me of something between a crazy 8 adidas bball model to the Gary Payton "skins" model from the late 90s.  should be interesting.

If this shoe performs well,it has the opportunity to match the popularity of the first Lebron Soldiers.

havent enjoyed a hightop basketball shoe in a while, since the 2k4/5 & zk2 to be honest... these seem very interesting...

Has anyone else seen the Hyperfuse samples for sale on eBay? I would take a screencap, but I'm on a work computer right now and I can't figure out how to work it. Just search "Nike Hyperfuse" on eBay and they'll be there. There are about 8 pairs.

i thought these were going to start hitting stores in july?? i know there are TB colors in the fall, but it would make sense to do the usa color and the all black for summer. they did the same thing with the hyperdunk when it released by dropping the black ones in july.

rondo's black/green hyperfuse > light/green/green hyperfuse. hoping they would come out with the 9, if not, auto pass for me.
frown.gif

I just hope they are  comfortable to play ball in(indoor/outdoor)!!. Not another gimmick , imo 2009 hyperdunks have to be by far the best sneaker to ball in. Let's see if these can try to top it.

Back
Top Bottom