OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

d will hyperfuse at hoh

yep seen these in person. had to cop. thank you EA 50
tongue.gif

Picked up 2 pairs of the Rondos last night with employee discount (CANT RESIST!!) want to get the purples more but ran out of sizes already...

My all blacks finally came in, I got them in a sz. 11 and I usually wear a 10 1/2 they feel kinda tight but they fit good after walking around in them.....Definetely will have to get a cpl more pairs

Dangit. Looks like I'll have to make a return trip to HoH this coming weekend. Thanks for the pics.

Does anyone know when the Purple and White TB's are going to release, if at all..

Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Does anyone know when the Purple and White TB's are going to release, if at all..

Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
Joints are flames.. may be looking to part with my size 12..

nerd.gif

Looking to pick up the all black fuses for work. Are they on sale at FTL and FA so I can use the coupon for it?

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

yea but no discount for me my g
sorry im late.
soon as you posted
went to hohny
and got D.Will's for $50.
I love them
Waiting on homes
Shorty seemed like she aint know if they were included on the 50% or not, hurried and paid for them, a 2nd pair of china brons, and cool grey hyperfuses

haha nice pickup darryl!!

so thats 300+ and counting

i got a chance to try on the eggplant ones at the outlets and they fit too small and i didnt really like them. they feel better on the court? i think ill sit these out.

D-Will is my favorite player and I like the Hyperfuse but his PEs just don't do it for me. 
ohwell.gif

Did anyone see Steph Curry roll his ankle in his hyperfuses tonight? He pretty much planted his foot and turned outward... Apparently tons of other players have sprained their ankles in these as well. When I wear the hyperfuses, I feel like its not that stable around the heel-midfoot area, a bit too flexible especially for a narrow shoe like this. Might also have to do with lack of lateral traction, because all Curry did was jab step laterally! Now I'm worried I'm gonna sprain my ankle playing in these.

Originally Posted by jzmagic

Did anyone see Steph Curry roll his ankle in his hyperfuses tonight? He pretty much planted his foot and turned outward... Apparently tons of other players have sprained their ankles in these as well. When I wear the hyperfuses, I feel like its not that stable around the heel-midfoot area, a bit too flexible especially for a narrow shoe like this. Might also have to do with lack of lateral traction, because all Curry did was jab step laterally! Now I'm worried I'm gonna sprain my ankle playing in these.
I feel the exact same way.. thats why I ball in brons.

I don't think its all on the shoe. I sprained my ankle once walking up the court. I was also wearing ankle braces. Some times you catch an unlicky break and you roll your ankle.

Back
Top Bottom