OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Tried the OC's on at Footlocker today. Looked real nice. Comfortable too. Probably gonna get them with some 3D's

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Nice pick up Flint Grey, those are better looking than the Kobe VI 3D/Hollywood cw to me

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

I'm liking those 3D/Hollywood's more than the Kobe VI's. Thinking of picking them up soon.

Thanks guys.  I'll take better picks in some better low light conditions.  My thoughts exactly:

3D Hyperfuse Low > 3D Kobe

Damn the 3d is already sold out in size 11.5 on Eastbay. Anyone have the OC ? Can you post picture

so does the hyperfuse low contain nike air + zoom air? i ask because on the store.nike.com website under the shoe where the "technology" tab is, it states that it uses both. if you look at the hyperfuse mid and press the technology tab it only shows zoom air. just wanted to see what's the deal with the cushioning set up.

I'm almost positive that the lows and the mids have the exact same cushioning system.... Full length cushlon midsole with a zoom air bag in the forefoot.

Did Nike decide to discontinue the Hyperfuse Mids?  They don't even have em' for sale on NDC.  
Can anyone tell me how the lows are performance wise?

I also need info on Hyperfuses with the "XDR" sole. I mainly play ball on an outdoor hard court and I've pretty much worn out the herringbone pattern on the sole (mainly the forefoot area)... I was thinking that XDR soles would be more worth my money if they're going to last longer outdoors. Is it true they're only available in China? 

Originally Posted by Hetty714

I'm almost positive that the lows and the mids have the exact same cushioning system.... Full length cushlon midsole with a zoom air bag in the forefoot.

so nike's website is just lying to all of us?

Originally Posted by pskay

Originally Posted by Hetty714

so nike's website is just lying to all of us?

sadly, this wouldn't be NDC's first dabbling in product misinformation...

anyone know where I can find Orange hyperfuse TB?

resize

need a pair.. asap

Am i the only one that was disappointed in the allstar Hyperfuses? So much more could've been done. PLus the fact that they were lows ...

Originally Posted by LakerNation

Anyone know if stores still carry the photo blue Hyperfuses?? Or where I can find them?

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-blue-black-1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone have the sku for these? I need the footlocker one please... I gave a footlocker employe the sku I got (407622-400)I asked over the phone and he said it has to start with 41 and it has to have 10 numbers.

Are there fakes of the KD Hyperfuse Creamsicles? I saw a place that was selling them...I'm sure they are fake but just want to make sure. Hopefully Nike releases them in the future though

Originally Posted by jayhawks96

Do any stores still carry the Navy Hyperfuses in a size 8 or 8.5...or a White/Navy based Hyperfuse in same size??
I am a 8.5 but had to settle for a sz 8 because I waited too long. Got mine from my local ****'s Sporting Goods. Its been hard finding the midnight navy colorway at this point in the basketball season.

anyone know if there are still Russell Westbrook Hyperfuse's floating around in a size 8? Any helpt would be greatly appreciated.

hey everyone, got a question for you all!
ive been playing ball in zoom kobes for the past few years (love 3-6). However, i have an urge to rock something non-kobe and was wondering if you guys think i'd like the hyperfuse lows considering that im so used to playing in the kobes all the time. Pros? Cons? any help would be awesome! thanks

Back
Top Bottom