Official I AM MUSIC TOUR II Thread vol. Wayne, Nicki, Ross, Travis

Nicki Minaj said on twitter all venues should be on sale by the 17th or something like that I think.

Nicki Minaj said on twitter all venues should be on sale by the 17th or something like that I think.

I went to the first I am music tour and Wayne put on a great show... was on stage for 2+ hours and had tons of energy... crowd was going crazy all night too... but no show in indy or san antonio = me not going though...

I went to the first I am music tour and Wayne put on a great show... was on stage for 2+ hours and had tons of energy... crowd was going crazy all night too... but no show in indy or san antonio = me not going though...

lol any update on this tour sales? i bought thru the presale but the barker presale seems wack and dont give any info or responses

lol any update on this tour sales? i bought thru the presale but the barker presale seems wack and dont give any info or responses

I'm going to the first show in Rhode Island, closer and cheaper than nassau

I'm going to the first show in Rhode Island, closer and cheaper than nassau

That was one HELL of a concert, the hell said weezy wasn't a good performer? Bugggin, concert went from 730 an ended @ midnight

That was one HELL of a concert, the hell said weezy wasn't a good performer? Bugggin, concert went from 730 an ended @ midnight

think imma catch the NY show too

ross set was LIVE...........son got many bangers
travis barker is VERY talented

minaj..............#!! looks even crazier in person.............sheesh. i wanna touch it.

birdman came out, mack maine, jae millz, cory gunz, lil twist also

weezy did a lot of joints, went in on that no ceilings mixtape material too 
pimp.gif

YMCMB dudes was beastin my chick at the 24 hr iHop after......

i aint want no problems i was far out numbered 
laugh.gif

think imma catch the NY show too

ross set was LIVE...........son got many bangers
travis barker is VERY talented

minaj..............#!! looks even crazier in person.............sheesh. i wanna touch it.

birdman came out, mack maine, jae millz, cory gunz, lil twist also

weezy did a lot of joints, went in on that no ceilings mixtape material too 
pimp.gif

YMCMB dudes was beastin my chick at the 24 hr iHop after......

i aint want no problems i was far out numbered 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom