Official I AM MUSIC TOUR II Thread vol. Wayne, Nicki, Ross, Travis

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Like many have said Wayne is a good performer his playlist just hasn't changed much.

I think I might wait until CIV drops to see him in concert again, although I WOULDN'T mind seeing Rozay live
pimp.gif

What songs does he usually do?

Damn. I actually want to see this $%@. Only $%@ though is I don't feel like attending a event with Barbie fans out there. Wish they'd take her off. Unless she's up on stage butt naked than yea she can be the whole show.

Damn. I actually want to see this $%@. Only $%@ though is I don't feel like attending a event with Barbie fans out there. Wish they'd take her off. Unless she's up on stage butt naked than yea she can be the whole show.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

So, you don't like girls?

If the SNL performance was a sign of anything, this show should be great.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

So, you don't like girls?

If the SNL performance was a sign of anything, this show should be great.

They ever planning to announce prices? They have prices on livenation announced for tickets that don't even go on sale until march.

They ever planning to announce prices? They have prices on livenation announced for tickets that don't even go on sale until march.

My friend keeps trying to talk me out of going. I guess at a smaller venue near us, Ross is coming and floor tickets are like 130. So he thinks they'll be more for this. Which does seem like a lot compared to the 100 for floor at Em/Jay. Also dude can not stop talking enough about how horrible weezy is live
roll.gif

My friend keeps trying to talk me out of going. I guess at a smaller venue near us, Ross is coming and floor tickets are like 130. So he thinks they'll be more for this. Which does seem like a lot compared to the 100 for floor at Em/Jay. Also dude can not stop talking enough about how horrible weezy is live
roll.gif

gonna try to get tickets for the vancouver show. wish they made a stop in seattle
frown.gif

gonna try to get tickets for the vancouver show. wish they made a stop in seattle
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif
That didn't happen.

roll.gif
That didn't happen.

Like many have said Wayne is a good performer his playlist just hasn't changed much.

I think I might wait until CIV drops to see him in concert again, although I WOULDN'T mind seeing Rozay live
pimp.gif

First time I saw him (w/ Jeezy, Fab, Fat Joe & Boosie) he did his major hits + MANY mixtape joints. When I saw him (w/ T PAin & Keyshia Cole) he did pretty much his hits + his popular collabs (no mixtape joints).   

pimp.gif

First time I saw him (w/ Jeezy, Fab, Fat Joe & Boosie) he did his major hits + MANY mixtape joints. When I saw him (w/ T PAin & Keyshia Cole) he did pretty much his hits + his popular collabs (no mixtape joints).   

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif
That didn't happen.

Ummm yeah it did. Maybe not in NewYork. But general admission in detroit were 99.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif
That didn't happen.

Ummm yeah it did. Maybe not in NewYork. But general admission in detroit were 99.

For those interested:

LiveNation tickets go on sale Friday but Travis Barker's website http://www.travisbarker.com/iamstillmusictour started selling certain dates early

For a limited-time only, grab your pre-sale tickets to the "I Am Still Music Tour" featuring Travis Barker, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj. All month long, we will be releasing tickets to all shows around the US and Canada. Here's your chance to get the best seats in the house.

Along with your tickets, YOU get to pre-order Travis' new album 'Give the Drummer Some,' out March 15th and receive instant downloads of the brand new single 'Can A Drummer Get Some (feat. Lil Wayne, Game, Rick Ross & Swizz Beatz)'; 'Carry It' & 'Jump Down.' See you at the show and enjoy the album!

Tickets are located on the floor, or in the elevated sections on the side. We've reserved the highest-priced tickets only (with the occasional exception of golden circle or venue club seats not available in the public onsale). Seat locations can't be guaranteed and reserved tickets are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note, ALL TICKET PURCHASES ARE FINAL - sales are non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets will be delivered via USPS 7–10 days prior to the event.

Link

For those interested:

LiveNation tickets go on sale Friday but Travis Barker's website http://www.travisbarker.com/iamstillmusictour started selling certain dates early

For a limited-time only, grab your pre-sale tickets to the "I Am Still Music Tour" featuring Travis Barker, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj. All month long, we will be releasing tickets to all shows around the US and Canada. Here's your chance to get the best seats in the house.

Along with your tickets, YOU get to pre-order Travis' new album 'Give the Drummer Some,' out March 15th and receive instant downloads of the brand new single 'Can A Drummer Get Some (feat. Lil Wayne, Game, Rick Ross & Swizz Beatz)'; 'Carry It' & 'Jump Down.' See you at the show and enjoy the album!

Tickets are located on the floor, or in the elevated sections on the side. We've reserved the highest-priced tickets only (with the occasional exception of golden circle or venue club seats not available in the public onsale). Seat locations can't be guaranteed and reserved tickets are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note, ALL TICKET PURCHASES ARE FINAL - sales are non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets will be delivered via USPS 7–10 days prior to the event.

Link

Back
Top Bottom